-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-

┏━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━┓

-𝒟𝑜𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒-

┗━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━┛

✶SECOND PERSON✶

You and Ink are out on your normal patrols around the city, you have a metal bat resting on your shoulders.

The air is thick with shouts and smoke, and each alleyway promises danger, desire...or both. Now and then you saw random drunk people lying across the ground, It was dirty, every part of it made you gag and you hated how much it reminded you of your home city.

This specific part of the municipality was more on the secluded side. A bunch of underprivileged folks lived here. They were holding a market today, many people from the area were there, and noise was everywhere.

It is a perfect place for 'Meme Squad' to hang around.

So that is what Dream requires you both to do, patrol around for Nightmare and his gang. Dream has made it clear that if you two get into arguments,  you will be sorry.

The thought of it again sends shivers down your spine. Surprisingly, you both have been alright. You haven't spoken to each other at all, but that was probably for the best. You don't want to encounter Dream when he is angry.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when someone yanked your F/C scalf, you looked around startled to notice you were taken behind a wall by Ink himself, You exhaled feeling shockingly happy to see him.

"What?"

He raises his hand to your mouth to silence you. You roll your eyes at the familiar memories, he slowly moves his hand away from your mouth as he begins to speak.

"I need you to listen to me, go through the alley to the other side of the opening"

He stops for a second and peaks behind the wall looking into a market filled with different stalls, he looks back at you his eyes suddenly red.

"I'll meet you on the other side with three other people, be ready for them"

He says as he disappears into the crowd of people, he seems pretty serious so you choose not to disobey.

You slowly walk through the passage. You snappily step back as you scrunch your nose up at the sight of two rats running by you, the smell of the place makes you want to vomit.

You finally make it to the other side and look around you. You're paranoid, several unwanted memories return to your mind as you look around waiting for Ink.

Your head sharply turns towards the opening as the deafening thuds echo against the concrete below. Recoiling against the cold, grimy brick wall, the mere notion of its filth seeping into your clothes sends a shudder of repulsion down your spine.

You put your hateful feeling of this place aside as you see a man dressed in black and white clothing run towards you.

He can't see you.

You identify the man as one of Nightmare's friends and as he tries to run past you, you lift your bat and swing it under his legs, causing him to fall to the ground. He grimaced as he caught himself with his hands.