Part 4

Wukong fell on her butt "Ow!" "Ah! Sorry" Wukong said as she looked up, golden blue eyes meet dark purple ones. *Who is that?*

Liuer's P.O.V:

Someone just bumped into me and fell down, I turned around to see who it was *I hope it is not one of these crazy fan-girls again* " Ah! Sorry!" said the most beautiful creature i have ever seen, long ginger, really small around 4.8 or 7, nice curves, small waist, wide hips, pink plum lips and oh my god her breast! *A goddess? No that got to be the most beautiful goddess ever.* (Simp) 

Narator's P.O.V: 

*Who is that.* Wukong thought as she stared back at the white monkey. They stared at each other for a few moments before Liuer finally snapped out of it "Oh, hello." He said as he gave her his hand to help her up, snapping Wukong out of her own thought "Ah! Um, hi! Thanks" she said as she took his hand.

*Looks like she's a new maid* "Are you lost?" he asked "Oh yeah! I was supposed to be at the main hall! Um could you help me please." The ginger hair monkey asked nervously  "Sure" said the white hair monkey as he smiled "Well i was heading that way anyway, i could take you there." he said as he starts walking "Thank you so much!" Wukong sighted in relief as she followed (Don't do that kids, don't follow strangers okay?) 

"What is your name? Mines Wukong! Sun Wukong actually, but my friends call me Sun, Sunny or Wu." She said her tail is moving (What do you call that in english?) up and down like a dog (Sorry, not sorry) "I'm Liuer Mihou, but you can call Liu or Liuer if you want to sweat-hearts" (Ew) he said winking at her "Okay Liuer! You can call me by whatever you like." the ginger hair monkey said smilling not getting it (She's REALLY dense) "Then can i call you mine?" he asked smirking (Bitch you look like your about to rape her like that! Stop 💀) 

Wukong blush "W- what did you say?" she asked, Liuer grin at her embarrassed face (Bruh cringe 💀) "I said-" "LIUER!" someone yelled and there were rapid footsteps coming their way, they turned around to see another monkey who looked almost exactly like Liuer but with black hair and golden purple eyes. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" He asked as he smacked Liuer's head, "Ek! Ow Mac why?" "I was looking for you everywhere!" they started arguing, Wukong was looking form Liuer to who she thinks is 'Mac' she had to raise her chin for that "Um... *cough*" she coughed a little they stopped arguing and turned their head toward her at the same time, Liuer coughed and straightened his clothes looking embarrassed. 

"Who is that?" the black hair monkey asked as he stared her up and down almost stripping her of her clothes with his eyes (W.T.A.F?) "Oh! I'm Wukong!  Sun Wukong nice meeting you!" she said with a blush on her face *There are two of them - wait what the fuck Wukong? (Yeah wtf Wukong?) calm down* "And you?" the ginger hair asked the black hair one 

......

...........

................. 

"Macaque"