Prolouge

I never knew that I will be feel loved like this. I always thought of focusing on myself more and not wanting for anyone to be near with me.. After everything I've been through in my life I finally found someone who's been willing to be there for me as always.

The man that I've been asking and praying god for. The man who's always ready to set aside everything for me, just for me.

----------------

"Good morning love!" he said

"Good morning po" i replied

"How's your sleep my baby?" he asked

"Fine" I replied

Even in times na wala ako sa mood or galit ako and nagtatampo still hindi niya nagawang mapagod na umintindi sakin, sa ugaling meron ako.

He's the boy who always boost my confidence in his own way.

"Ganda mo lovee!"

"aackkk ang gandaaa mo babyy ko!"

"cutieee mo"

He knows how to handle my attitude well. He's very understanding and supportive on me.

He knows me well, he knows my traumas since I was a child, he knows my trust issue, he knows my anger issues yet he accept me for who I am, he accept the girl I am today.

He's the only one that accept me for being me, just being the best version of myself and not wanting to changed that.

He's the boy that who's he think na maangas but when it's just the two of us he's like a baby that always wanted to be babied.

He's not just a boy, hes the man that I've ever wished in god, the man who will love me not just in the days he wanted too but the man who will loved me a thousand more years and never ending.

He, my home, my love, my everything. The man of my life.

--------------

Read the story on how we, Elle and Levi got our own Love Story just on by being from classmates to friends, friends to M.U. and M.U into lovers.

This is a true basd story of my life, my story life and tragic memofies. Also this story may be caught of some warning about suicide maybe or attempting of death. But I assure you that it's just attempted to do.

This is just a reminder that no matter how hard life is, just remember that it'll be worth it. There's still challenges that you might encounter but, it's part of our life. Don't overwhelmed yourself on focusing for what they want you to be. Just be yourself. Remember that we can be of our own.

"Keep doing what you're doing right now and trust me, you'll be fine."

One day all of it will be worth it.

:>