Chapter 1

I was walking on my way home in the morning while suddenly I've noticed this boy who's currently watching at me, despite his appearance I've noticed that his my school mate but in the other section but that's not the reason why I'm curious but to the point that he's watching me like really what's his deal? I just don't mind it co'z he's not even my close and I'm running late as well.

---------------

It was already 11:00 am in the morning so I'm preparing myself and my things so that I can go to school early.

I already came to school while my friend suddenly came to me and asked "sofia okay ka lng" "I'm fine nmn" I said. well kinda I'm fine but I'm used to it anyway.
---------------

Finally the school is over, tapos na din ang school.
I'm leaving the classroom while suddenly I noticed this boy looking at me again with his friend and his the same boy that I saw earlier. I just didn't mind them and I just leave.

---------------

It's already 8:00 pm in the evening I was scrolling in my phone and watching tiktok videos whule suddenly I'm surprised to see that someone chatted me, it was him, it was the boy earlier named Angelo well i know him nmn but not that well. I opened he's chat and it says.

@Angelo_nab: hi po

I was very stunned and looked at the message for almost 5 minutes and still don't know what to reply. I sigh and replied.

@Sofia_cyella: oum hii?

I was about to go back watching while suddenly I got another message from him says.

@Angelo_nab: hello po

I was very curious like are he just gonna say's 'hi?' 'Hello?'  ohh for god's sake.

@Sofia_cyella: hiii?

he replied so fast to me that timee.

@Angelo_nab: hii ulit, pwede magtanong?

@Sofia_cyella: oum yea sure.

@Angelo_nab: pinapatanong po kasi ng kaibigan ko kung may boyfriend kana daw? sabi kiya po pinapatanong niya

@Sofia_cyella: huh? oum? wala.

@Angelo_nab: okay po

I was very confused at that moment, diko alam bakit ang random niya kausap, since wala naman ako sa mood na makipag usap sa iba diko na lang inintindi but a few minutes later he chat me again and this time it's feel's like he's very papansin na.

@Angelo_nab: oum hi po ulit, hindi po yun pinapatanong nung kaibigan ko, ako po talaga yun

@Sofia_cyella: oum okay.

That's it! I'm done withh thiss, after that I slept na lang since may pasok kami bukas amg maaga pako.

------------------

I was on my way to school nang makasabay ko yung boy well si Angelo actually. He say's "hi" to me.

It's already recess time and nung lumabas kmi ng friend ko para bumili ng pagkain, lumapit nanaman sakin si Angel and he gave me a food and said "elle ohh pagkain para sayo" I just accept it and gave him a smile.

Sumula nun naging close na kami ni Angelo and there's something in me na parang masaya kapag kasama siya but also sometimes mas okay sakin na wala naman siya, I really don't know what's going on my mind but I'm very thankful to him that he's there for me.

---------------

Hanggang sa dumating ang araw na may sinabi siya sakin through chat.

@Angelo_nab: Hi elle

@Sofia_cyella: Hii

@Angelo_nab: Can I ask you something?

@Sofia_cyella: Oum yea sure

@Angelo_nab: Can I court you?

Nang bumungad sakin ang message na yun ni Angelo diko alam kung anong sasabihin ko dahil na rin sa ayaw kong mawala yung meron kami ngayon at ayoko din naman siyang masaktan.

@Sofia_cyella: Oum I'm sorry Angelo but you know naman na that's still not my priority but my studies.

@Angelo_nab: I know, don't worry I can wait

From his reply, I'm quite not very comfortable in it since the fact that I'm very happy with his presence.

---------------

Since that day, nag iba ang pakikitungo niya sakin, like parang hindi na siya kagaya ng dati, how sweet he is and caring.

Diko na lang pinansin at binigyan ko na lamg siya mg space.

-------------

Days have past then turns to weeks since nung naging ganun siya sakin. To be honest I miss having his presence with me, I miss him being so annoying to me all the time, sa pagsasabay niya sakin pauwi, and how he cared for me.

One day, I decided na kausapin siya in person with the help of my friend, sabay kming umuwi and nag usap malapit sa playground, pero dun ko narealize na talagang hindi na siya kagaya nung dati and what's the worst is I feel like I'm catching a feelings or what towards him.

-------------

I focused more on my studies and self this past few weeks since may contest ako, and this is when I got close to my classmate named Leonard Vincent a.k.a 'Levi' we're classmate's but we only smile to each other that's all, we're not close that much, but because of some love problem's I got to know him more.

From that day Levi and I become inseparable, we bestest friend. He was the first boy I've became close too. And maybe because I know how he felt on being heartbroken, maybe that's why I choose to stay by his side to become his comfort, and to make him feel that everything wil be alright.

-------------

:>