𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒. |🔪🍪📍💋 |

I sincerely apologize if its a little cringe!!

____________________________________

𝐼𝐿𝐿𝑈𝑀𝐼 𝑍𝑂𝐿𝐷𝑌𝐶𝐾 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
____________________________________

♡ILLUMI TIME♡

Its Always been that way. And Its not really surprising if you see every single person that has talk to you that day on the tv--

DEAD.

Yep, Deadass. And literally the whole police are still looking for the person who did it.
Oh and who Did it?--

A ZOLDYCK.

Well, Probably its not really surprising.
But this one is a member of a zoldyck and is also crazy obsessed with you.

____

You were at the park watching kids playing on the swing while you were sitting on the bench... One kid looks at you and smiled, You smiled back, the kid then continues to play with their friends. You were already relaxing by just sitting there, Until a figure sits besides you and lights a cigarette,

You Didn't dare look at the person but continue to watch over the kids. The person hands you a lighter and cigarette..

"Whats A fine lady like you doing here?." You sigh at his statement, Clearly feeling sorry for that guy... you wave your hands as the guy hands you his cigarette "Sorry I don't like smoking..." You said as you stood up and was about to walk away, Until the man grabs you by your wrist tightly and grinned.

"Now, now... Lets take it slow, Shall we..?"
The man chuckled as you look at him disgustingly, "I'm not really a creepy guy now, So don't worry. I don't bite." The man winks at you. You forced a smile. "Oh really..? Well right now your acting like a horrible flirt who sits besides hot girls and hand in cigarettes like they are your long time friend. Tell me, you don't do that to poor girls and make them one of your victims do you..? You might not bite but I do." You said with a straight face. The man laughs out loud and winks again.. "kinky..." He said... you just sigh and leave, You knew otherwise the sooner or later he'd be dead anyways...

As you leave, You stop in your tracks, You glance at one of the trees in the forest close to the park, You smiled as your cheeks turned into a rosy color and continued walk...

_____

Few Hours Later...

As You open the door to you and Illumi's Penthouse, you relaxed on the coach and ate some candies on the table.. You grab the remote for the tv and turned it on,

You heard a voice called out to you...
"Nee-san..." You flinch at the voice and turned around, You forgot that killua and Gon were here....

(Previously you thought that it'd be best if killua and Gon would stay at the penthouse for a few days since they didn't have a place to stay at... And since Illumi has a mission given by his father, You thought to cover up for killua and Gon, What can i say? You have favoritsm lol)

"Killua! Gon!, Geez you two scared me..."
You said as you look at them, You saw that they were dress and have their bags on their back already... "Leaving already..?" You ask, The two nodded, "Yeahhh... Me and Gon are heading to Heaven's Arena.." You look at Killua, "Oh..? Heavens Aren-" before you can finish, Killua put his hands together, "Please don't tell Aniki!!" Killua said as he pleaded, You smiled and chuckled, "Yeah, Yeah... now go before he comes back.. I'll cover up for you guys..." You smiled as Killua and Gon thanked you then left the penthouse.