IN THE WOODS

well this isn't new to me and how well thats another story for another day now and now I am runindg from a group of matts and if ur wandaring nope I am not a matt  and what am I have no idea . so on we go right now  I have ten matts to deal with and way well  fate  did me wrong so now I am runing for my life but hey the bright side is that I get a good workout done like the best  and also this isn't the first time so n biggy yap this is my life...... my thoughts were intarapted by the matts which were colsing in on me well today has been hot but lucky for use I know this wood like the back of my head and about 5min we going to go for a swim and by we I mean them Ha! hope the water is good and cool well thats for them to find out  .and now I have 5sec to go with my plan for  swimming ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! then I take a sharp turne and the matts went with my plan perfecto Haha ! what some brains I take a look in the water and the matts were all wet Ha 'hey there matts  is the day to hot for u 'at this point I was on my back laughing as hell when I heard the twig on my right snap and the two matts who radiet power telling me that  is the Alpha and the littel Bet  Ooooh how sweet and now there like 7inch and that gives me 5sec to get on my way and take my run but insted of that I played innocent  with the matt infront of me who I think is the Alpha oh well I am going to enjoy this 'Hello there littel cutty OMG u look so beautiful I can't  keep my hands on u and ur soft far 'wowo can't belive the fricking Alpha  enjoying him self with the pet talk i am giving him well the is a first time for any thing and when I got to mixed up with his far well his Bet disides to bring him back to the present of the situation by growling at me OOh well it was fun will it lasted and that was my quie to live I took a hand full of sand and thro it to his face and took my chance and run for dear life. well that was an expected and now I was on a run from two matts and I had 5min to out run them well I can lose them in the trees and that when my tirget was on the tallest tree like 2min and by that I took my daggers out and started runing up the poor tree I am sorry but I am fighting for my life.well that was going too well antil the shitty branch broke benith me and fell on my butte well today is not my day . well the time taken to recover was like a min so and when I tryed  to stand well I just broke my fricking leg greet .At a distance I heard a howl and that wasn't  from the two matts chasing me and a  new strong fucked up oral coming from the opposite side as the two matts and its fricking  strong  but for me I will say thats a Bet  don't ask how  know I just do . for now fate has my hands tided and I don't  know how I am going to break free from this one . well fate for the time we were together you should know one thing that  a VULCAN NEVER GIVES UP. After my pep talk with fate .I tore my tshirt off and tide it to hold my bones together . well now can't  stand  dame fate and my chacers  are on there way for there pray and the sun is setting so I'm dead meat .well  my leg was giving me hell of pain and the two matts were bellow me so I covered my mouth and kept my heart beat steady .and with no time the mystery wolf was like same few inches away from the two. and after sensing them it seems that they are not friends well greet am between a fight of the three matts mite make the best of it by getting in  a good position and watch the show . The sun has taken its live and the moon is making its way to the stage and the three wolves circle around themselves and each one take there position and the first to attack is the bet from my chacer  the mystery wolf avoids the blow and returns the kindness to the sender which makes the poor  Bet fly like a bird . 'man this Bet is a killer ' well the Alpha of the flying Bet turned to were his bet was and run to him 'wimp'HA! what am I to say coz my savior and my next predicter  .well with all the pain and the fact the he just stope at the bottom of my spot  I start losing my grip on the branch and my stupid heart is losing it cool  . Oooh boy I can't hold on and I let go and land on the most softest thing ever and when I looked it in the eye I so like regret , pain and before I cold finish he helped me down from his back and went to the back of the tree to change and what I sow  made my heart break in to paces and before I could talk to him every thing went black...........

*************

Am hey people hope you enjoy the first chapter of the secret luna and I am so sorry about the spelling coz english is like a second language for me so plz if you see a spelling error plz  just bear with me .Also I would like to see what you think of my book  and plz no harsh comments coz it harts if you were the one receiving them. so plz  need your support in this.

All in all I love you my reads😘😘