THE SHADOW ALPHA

NOVA

After the creepy black cat incident I woke up to see that she was gone and my led was good as new . okay creepy but sweet ! and I had to run but not right now coz its still bright out. so I have to wait for darkness to tack over or when the matts open that door and that will be my ticket . well after keeping the book in my small bag which a witch gave to me after helping he with shit .  so I got to the place I blacked out and laid on my tummy and got my heart steady  like I was sleeping so the matts would not disturb me coz I was a sleep! .  After some min I heard some people and I could smell Ice coming with that shit dylan . so I prepared  my self for a chase coz this is not the weak packs I had known for some time .so time . 5sec to get out of the pack house and I will be free coz  the black cat is going to lead me hoe did I know  that .I have no idea  . so after some minutes the door open and non other than the dame was standing at the door . so he was my first target and Oooh boy he is going to get it . so after he thought that I was sleeping . I took  the chance and strike by taking the chair by the table and smashing it to my one and only son of a bitch . After that I had to scram and I also did not want to hart Ice . so I kind of lethime chase me all the way out of the pack house . when out he lang out in to his amazing  wolf . 'Wow' his wolf was like a dark brown hair and some blue ice eyes . and in wolf form he is like 5'4  . so the chase continues before a large howl came from the pack house behind use and a fricking light black wolf was infront of Ice and right behind me by few inches . when he was about to jump on me I took a harsh turn and the black wolf went on with the wrong path . so the path I toke could lead me to the boundaries and out of there pack but before any thing Ice's wolf was infront of me which made me stope and the wolf started walking towards me with a growl which made me freeze on my spot . I was running out of time to get a clear path .so I had to talk to Ice and make a deal with him . 'Am Ice .. c. can I t..alk to you ' my voice was trembling coz of fear.  and after that the sound of bones braking was herd and a necked Ice was infront of me which made me look down  coz of the embarrassment of looking at his necked body .

'come on plz just lets go back so we could talk  and my Alpha to not kill me ' he said with a soft and caring voice which wanted me to say yes but my answer was 'no' 

' why do you want me ,why are you trying so hard to get me back there and don't tell me you a worried about me coz thats not true !' I said it with venom in my voice. coz no one in my life ever stays and that has been bad for me even when I need it I will never say it .  Even when I needed him he left and I was broken .   

'yah! Ice tell me why do you want me to stay coz the last  time  I cheked YOU NEVER CEARED ! you left me when I needed you the most and now you want me to stay her with you matts ! ' I felt pain in my heart coz he was like a brother , family but i guess to him I was nothing . I felt a finger wipe a tier that I didn't  even know it was there  .  

'I am so sorry nova . I ..... messed up I let you pass thought alot of things  by your self but I had to. so plz lest go back and talk this out plz . he sounded so  sincere so truthful but I had to say no .coz if I don't do it today then there will be no tomorrow .

'Ice I... wish I cold trust me I Do but I have to do this today the day of the one and only full silver moon for every  seven years  .  I.............'  and thats when it all started the howls and the sound of  a million people running on the earths crust and the the were ' its  happening '

'Nova whats happening !' he said with the panic in his voice .and at that moment  the wind  picked up and he was there . The vamper king . And AKA my best uncle ever .

' VICENT' Ice said it with venom in his words .and my uncle as my uncle just smiled with his best smiles like there is nothing wrong and he went to his face and pated his head like they were old friends . 

'UNCLE we have to move and .........' he cut me off  by I hug  ?

'Oh my sweet I miss you so much  I was so  worried about you ! oh my baby and now you have to ......' I cut him off before he let other things out .

'uncle I miss you to but we both know we must do. if not today then ....'  

'there wont be a tomorrow ' He finished it with the pain in his voice coz he knew I was true and it must be done . He watched me with love in his eye  as he was looking at one of his own and he brought me to his best hugs and I didn't want to let go and the same to him but he have to. I pulled back and looked at him and went out of his hug and said the words that stayed with me since he found me 'I LOVE YOU UNCLE ' My voice was broken but I was happy he heard it .

and every thing started  the wind was blowing  and they came . He came !  the one and only 'ALPHA OF THE SHADOW PACK ' AS the last pice of the puzzle 

The moon was at it pick and every thing was here .The blood of an Alpha wolf ,blood of the most powerful  witch ,blood of a vamper king  and a sacrifice .At the back round I saw Ice on his knees because of the Shadow Alpha and all the other matts in his pack even there alpha . After he allowed them to stand Ice looked at me with worried in his eyes but I couldn't tell him any thing soI turned and my eyes met with the cat eye green ones .   

'are you ready sis 'her voice was filled with pain .he eye showed me if she could tack my place then she would but she cant 

'yes lisa I am ready but before we do this promise me that you will guide the next in line and I know it will be after seven hundred years but plz look after her as your own and not as the next in line .'I look pased her and met with the red eyes of the best uncle in the wold and saw he was looking at me and said to him 'you too ' He noded his head  and I looked to the sky ready to play my part as the guardian of the two worlds . 

'Its time 'vicent shouted from were he was and every one needed was in the circle and I took the place at the center  of the circle and every one to there side cut there hands to let the blood flow to the ground that linked to me and it was time for me to say good bye .the last words I herd was the voice of my uncle in my back , lisa's cry , Ice screming .I LOVE YOU . Though were the last and the best words in my life