‼️ 30 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : Get well soon babyboy....Your punishment is still remain....You should not had run..... don't think I'll mercy on you.... hahahahahahahahaha.....

She was laughing and caressing Taehyung's hair.....Few minutes later he opened his eyes and saw Yn was staring at him with a dark gaze. His heartbeat fastened in fear....

Taehyung : W-where I a-am ??

Yn : Hospital.....

Taehyung : How di----

Yn : DOCTORRR

Doctor came in immediately and looked at yn then at Taehyung.....

Yn : When he'll get discharge ??

Doctor : T-Tomorrow....

Yn : Ok....

After saying this she immediately pick up Taehyung in bridal style and left the hospital leaving everyone in shock presenting there....

At Mansion**

She came out of the car and dragged Taehyung till her room and throwed him on the bed and asked...

Yn : Who shot you ??

Taehyung : I d-don't know....he j-just s-said t-that he's y-yang c-chang man a-and-----

She left from there without hearing him completely and locked the door.....he felt dizziness and fainted.

Yn went in that same room and entered in the room before locking it. she pulled out her belt and started beating that person.... He was screaming in pain but she didn't stopped.....

Few minutes later she started removing his ropes but as soon she opened it the man fall on the floor....he was energyless cuz of regular torture she was giving....she kicked the chair and the chair flied and fall far from them.....

Yn took a wooden stick and started beating him until it breaks into pieces..... He was screaming more and more but it didn't affected her.

At last she kicked him with her leg and he fall on the floor while closing his eyes and hissing in pain.

She bend on his label and grabbed his chin with her hand....his eyes were half opened.....

Yn : How's Yang alive ????

Man : I......d-d-d-d-don't k-k-k-k-k-kn...ow

Yn : How the hell you don't know ?? DIDN'T YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INFORMED THAT HE'S DEAD.....

Man : H-he w-was d-d-d-dead..... I'm----

Yn : STOP F*CKING LYING YOU BETRAYER.... YOU F*CKING LIAR B*STARD......

She slapped him hardly and her handprints pasted on his cheeks. He was looking at her while his eyes were swollen and blood were all over his body.....Yn left the room so he signed thinking that she'll not come again but does he knew that he's totally wrong ??

She again entered in the room and throwed a bucket of warm water.....his breath became uneven for a second but few seconds later it became normal.

Man : Why are you doing this with me from past 5 yrs ?? Please kill me already.....

Yn : Don't you know why I'm doing this with you ??

Man : Please leave m-----

She again slapped him and this time he spits blood.....

Yn : I hate these three words.....

Man didn't said anything as he was not in the state of saying even a word.....she again Kicked him and left from there before locking the door......

Yn : Now YOUR TURN BABYBOY !!

Continue......