MARRIAGE

Continue the previous part

As it had been week since ohm agreed to marry a boy which his pa selected but already he had fallen for him.
As Earth mix already agreed marriage as soon ohm and the boy family agreed.
But nobody knew what the boy was feeling, nobody asked him if he was ready for the marriage.

After a week the marriage was fixed ohm tried to call the boy but he didn't pick up or his phone would be switch off Or he would just say yes or no to him. Ohm want to know him but he don't speak much with him, as from chimon he got to know that his name is nanon korapat, 20 years old, medicine student. Only son korapat his mother passed away when he was young, no siblings. Have three best friends Jimmy, sea and dew. Where sea and dew are his and Jimmy seniors.
As ohm who heard chimon collected so much information as if he is a detective. He just told him to collect nanon number but he got his full history, as sometime this guy surprised ohm very much.

Time skips to wedding today.

As all the preparation where done as ohm asked his parents for a simple wedding but being pawat family business CEO they should show their status.
The venue was decorated and people where roaming here and there. For the preparation.

At ohm dressing room.

Ohm was getting ready just then a person who was none other than his best friend force. Who came with his big smile.

Force: finally, the most eligible bachelor getting married. ( Hugged ohm ofcourse he don't forget to tease him)

Ohm: where is book?

Force: he is with uncle mix, afterall he is uncle mix favourite.....( Where ohm giggled) But I think now nanon will become his favourite.

Ohm: i don't know, but I am sure pa will love both of them.

Force: hmm. I hope so. You didn't told about your soon to be husband to me...

Ohm: that, he don't talk much even with me. Just yes or no. ( In little sad )

Force: oii don't be sad, might be nervous or shy to talk, don't worry he will adjust soon with you.

As then it's was time ohm have to go the hall.
As ohm was standing on the stage, he was very nervous as it's was first time he was seeing nanon apart from calls he don't meet him in person.
As sweet and soft music was played a beautiful and cute boy came holding his father had his milk white skin, his was looking super gorgeous in that white suit. As nanon came near the stage his father took his hand and gave it to ohm. Who took it's so gently.
As both were standing facing each other but nanon grace was still on the ground.
The priest started to ritual

Priest: will you ohm pawat take nanon korapat as your lawfully wedded husband and be with him in all ups and downs, sorrow or happy, hungry or filled and to care him and be with him untill your last breath