CHANCE

As continue the previous part

Next morning ohm woke by irritation of sun ray which were peeking from the window, he felt annoyed by it, he don't like some one disturbing his sleep in morning, as he groaned and slowing opened his face.

Ohm: who the hell told you to open the screen?( In anger not know who it was)

Nanon: it's...already...9 so..

Ohm: oh nanon it's you...sorry.( as nanon just nodded in blank face) did..you wake early today? You could have slept for more.( Climbed down the bed)

Nanon: I usually wake early everyday..
I prepared breakfast for you, come down after shower.( Saying this he went from here as it made ohm smiled while he rubbed his back head smiling. Thinking that he forget that he was no more single now.)

After a quick shower ohm went down as to see nanon who was already eating without waiting for him. Ohm felt little sad as nanon don't wait for him.

Ohm: good morning..

Nanon: good morning ( not even gracing at ohm )

Ohm: the food taste delicious...

Nanon who just nodded as it's like he don't want to talk to ohm. As they ended their breakfast with silence.

As ohm who was sitting in living hall and watch some news as nanon came there with some paper in his hand.

Ohm: what is this?

Nanon: DIVORCE PAPER...( as ohm eyes widened as what did he do to get divorce that to just next day of their marriage)

Ohm: what??( Stood from his place)

Nanon: divorce? You are educated right? ( In his cold tone but ohm who was shocked by it)

Ohm: stop pranking me nanon, i know it's a prank ( in laughing as nano. Who looked his confused look, but for ohm it was dream for him, he already imagined his life with nanon, but why this? It can't happen?.)

Nanon: do you think it's prank for you, I am seriously.

Ohm: why??( In almost Pleading voice the ohm pawat who don't even please with his parents now what to know the reason so bad )

Nanon: because I don't want live with you. I don't want this marriage, i don't want stay here.( This all words which came out from, it's like arrows which slabbed ohm heart)

Ohm: then...why did you marry me?( In edge of tears but stopped it )

Nanon: i have no choice, it's not on my wish..

Ohm: what about your father?( As still trying or praying to God that it might be prank. Nanon might get stuck in any one of question and think about it)

Nanon: you don't have to worry about it, more over by this marriage i ended my relation with him.( In cold voice)

Ohm: is it your finally decision. Can't you give this marriage a chance? Can't you give me a chance?( While in pleading to which made nanon to back out as the CEO of pawat company which he heard who was rude, cold and don't plead to anything but why the hell is he doing to him?) Please nanon? I know you might think I am just doing this to people or my parents but please believe me.

Nanon: i... decided, i..am sorry ( kept the papers and went )

As ohm who looking at nanon going even without looking at him or his feelings. He want to confess them to him but..all turned up side down,  as he took the divorce paper in his Trimble hands looking straight in to the nanon signature it's was nanon korapat...he was still nanon korapat not nanon pawat he sat on couch again as he still remember his smiling dimple in the photo. It made a mistake to dream more about him, liked him alot,that he forgot that it can also hurt him.