JISOO HONG

"Are you kidding me mingyu that bastard played with me", Jisoo shouted at mingyu who was trying to calm down jisoo. "I have spent half of my life in the field killing his useless enemies 'cause he promised me Princess Huirang", Jisoo shouted scaring Mingyu cause mingyu had never seen his hyung like this. "Hyung but the royal member is a royal member marrying princess Hannie would also mean you are the son-in-law of the royal family. this can later be used to our advantage.", Mingyu explained to Jisoo and jisoo tried to calm down. 

"In case you hate her so much just send her away after marriage", Mingyu said once again and Jisoo nodded.

The marriage ceremony was supposed to start in a few and Jeong Han had no absolute idea. The whole kingdom knew him as a cursed kid but they never knew he was the prince cause the king hid the fact he was a boy.  Jeonghan peacefully lay on his stone-cold bed until a woman yanked him out. The woman grumbled to themselves while dressing Jeonghan up. "Your majesty shall visit you soon", one of the women said before storming out cause she did not wanna stay there.

Jeonghan had no idea what his father was up to until his father made his entrance and told him he was getting rid of Jeong Han by marrying him to the general. "Is he aware that it's a man he is marrying?", Jeonghan asked in his low voice to which the king just laughed hysterically saying "He doesn't need to and plus no one would guess you are a prince". Jeonghan hung his head low but tears threatened to fall.

"I want this to end so I live in peace", Jisoo thought waiting to regretting every life decision on why did he agree to marry Princess Hannie. After an eternity which was just 20 minutes the hall of the palace opened revealing a beautiful Angel and Jisoo was awestruck. "This is the ghost princess?", he thought before tying the knot. The ceremony was well celebrated but Jeonghan knew it was all fake smiles.

When Jisoo was supposed to take Jeonghan home an explosion took place. Jeonghan could feel the energy of demons in human disguise. But With Jisoo it felt different. Jeonghan felt a bright aura and his energy seemed to drive them away.

Jisoo was shocked at this mess so he drew his sword and fought the traitors. Jeonghan never left his spot he felt like stone. when the blood covered the floor and jisoo had wiped all his blood of his clothes they thought everything was over alas no. A greedy demon attacked Jeonghan but before it touched Jeonghan jisoo sliced it. Jisoo eyes widened when he saved Jeonghan. 

"You you were a boy?"....................

hi seren its a cliff hanger actually 

so jisoo knows hannie is boy what will happen will he abandon hannie?

stay tuned~~~~~~~