79-80: Such a sweet boyfriend

Chapter 79

After finishing perfunctory with Osamu Dazai, she felt that he believed him, so Airi hung up the phone excitedly.

Although this plot seemed to have happened somewhere, she couldn't remember it. So guilty, maybe it's because she has deceived so few people, right?

Think about Dazai Osamu, he has lied to her so many times, and she didn’t see any guilt in him, so she lied to him and cheated on him!

Quickly getting rid of the guilt of "cheating on her boyfriend and secretly going to Cowherd's shop to drink without telling him", Airi happily chatted with everyone again.

Of course, the most important thing is to listen to Yosano Akiko’s popular science. Drinking is really bad.

If you are willing to do it, all sorrows will be gone, and if you are willing to do it, you will be invincible.

Yosano Akiko said expectantly: "I have never been to Cowherd's shop. I wonder if the wine tasted better when fed by a handsome guy."

Kyoka Izumi grasped the key point: "Drank two bottles. You can become invincible, right?" She said firmly: "I can do it!"

Akiko Yosano regretted a little: "Ah, no, in fact, if you don't drink well, you will be invincible. Forgive me!

Airi also shared her experience with Naomi Tanizaki: "I've had a cup of snail milk, which is super sweet and delicious, even better than carbonated drinks. As for sake, it tastes so good that you can’t imagine it if you haven’t drank it before. Naomi

Tanizaki changed out of her JK uniform. She rarely asked rationally: "What should I do if Kyoka-chan and I can't get in?" I might be able to blend in, but Kyoka-chan looks too small.

Quan Jinghua touched the dagger tied to her thigh: "I can pretend to be a mafia, but no one dares to stop the mafia. "

Airi also thought calmly for a moment: "Actually, I know a man in Tokyo. If he can't get in, we'll ask him to come over. His family is very rich, so he can. " "

Actually, I drank a lot during the meal. Now that I was drunk, Yosano Akiko waved her hand very boldly: "Don't be afraid, Airi, you and Naomi don't look alike. When the time comes, Kyoka-chan and I will walk in front. Pretend to be a mafia guy, plus your card and this.

She lightly kicked the black handbag at her feet: "No one dares to stop us. " "

Especially heroic. The Shinkansen

they were waiting for was delayed. When they arrived at the Cowherd shop they had reserved, Yosano Akiko and Izumi Kyoka walked in the front with all their might, handsomely. He put the card into the hand of the person at the door and raised his chin to him coldly.

The little brother standing at the door was stunned. He looked at Izumi Kyoka who was obviously not of the right height. Just when he was about to say something, he was stopped by the person next to him. The man held him back.

The other male, Jiong Xun Ran Xia Mei, who was on the right, smiled softly at them and took the card from Yosano Akiko's hand very meekly.

"Guests, please wait inside for a moment ." , I'll be back soon! "

Before leaving, he winked at them and made a wink.