137: Extra 4.5•Continuation of extra chapter 3.5

Chapter 137 Extra 4.5 

It seemed like she should call her husband when she got home, but Airi didn't want to pay attention to him.

Sitting on the sofa and opening the forum, Airi expressed the biggest problem she was currently facing with the most sincere heart.

[My husband not only fucks me but also scolds me, what should I do? 】

It's a pity that she posts too many things on the forum, and many people can recognize her. They are still guessing whether her legal education post today will make everyone use their brains to find ways to escape from a legal expert.

Everyone came to the conclusion that it was very difficult and suggested calling the police. If that didn't work, you might be able to escape by staying at the police station.

What to escape from? Divorce? It's not that far yet. After all, it's not her husband who upset her mentality, although it's almost the same.

In fact, she just wanted to ask to see if there was any way they could tease people. After all, she no longer had confidence in herself.

She thought she knew Dazai Osamu, but another Dazai Osamu told her that she was overthinking, that he could live a better life without her, and that so many young ladies were obsessed with him...

So cruel! She thought she could make her husband happy, but it turned out that she didn't at all! Is it worth giving up a forest for a tree?

Then what is Dazai Osamu doing with her? Was he ever happy?

Woohoo, this is too cruel!

While she was doubting life while taking out a tissue, Dazai Osamu, who had many large pots appearing on his body for no reason, came back.

He wanted to pick her up but was struggled to avoid it. Dazai Osamu was stunned, sat next to her and asked very gently: "What's wrong, baby? Can you tell me?"

He was so gentle, Airi collapsed instantly.

She asked desperately: "Have you ever been really happy in all these years?"

"Ever since Airi fell in love with me, I've been happy every day." Dazai Osamu answered quickly, very sincerely, and extremely seriously: "Since a long time ago, as long as I stay with Airi, I can feel unprecedented happiness."

"But you have so many ex-girlfriends," Airi said sadly. "You chat with beautiful girls every day. You are much happier than if you can only be with me now."

Being crazily infatuated by so many young ladies is simply the paradise that every man dreams of.

This crisis was too serious. Osamu Dazai asked tentatively: "Parallel world?"

Airi sobbed and nodded, and Dazai Osamu said firmly: "Then he must not have met Airi. If his life circumstances have been different since he was 15 years old, he cannot be considered the same person."

It seems to make sense, but it’s still so sad!

"But he encountered the same thing as you," Airi felt aggrieved: "He is also in the detective agency, and he used to be a prostitute. Except for Odasaku, everything else is the same as you."