Prolouge

Somewhere in another world, a hooded figure can be seen seating on a luxurious chair as they looked on a table revealing many holographic image of trees floating above what appeared to be water.

"Hmm... looks like that world had fused back with that world." They mused as they saw two tree that became one had connected with another tree causing the tree to become a huge tree that surrounded other trees.

A small smile appeared on the stranger face as he stood up from his seat before walking away from the table. "You may be mad at me for this since we have the person who does this in the group. But I wonder what would happened when the other branch of that world saw the world where you had been staying."

They pulled their hood down revealing a medium short blonde hair man with red eyes. "It's would be entertaining, does it not?"

He stood there for a moment before walking towards the opposite direction. "Though, I should clean up the old theatre room. It has been a while since it has been used."

After some cleaning, he then stood on the stage wearing a masquerade mask with his hood up as he overseeing it. "Now then," He conjured a cane in his hand. "LET'S PARTY!" He stomped it into the ground while saying the last part in English.

Suddenly, many portals opened up with people falling out of it with some of them perfectly landed on the ground... before slipped into another portal under them and then dropped into the ground like the others.

"Sorry, but it's too boring if some of you managed to stick the landing." All of them looked around and found the source of the voice.

"Who are you?" A man with short white hair and blue eyes looked at him being wary of him.

"Now, now. Before I answered, I think you should look around you." He suggested which all of them complied. As they did that, they discovered some surprised.

"Is that... us?" What all of them saw were themselves and other people they did not recognised.

On the other side, a man with medium long black hair that had been tied forming a short ponytail let out a sigh. "Ritsuka-san, what's wrong?" A girl with long white hair that had been braided asked seeing him suddenly let out a sigh.

"Nothing, just... feeling annoyed, that's all." He reassured her which she accepted but does not fully believed it.

"Papa?" Both of them looked around the source of the voice and saw a small girl with red and blue eyes and a black hair with the end turned purple wearing a black dress.

"Hm? Elysia? What are you doing here?" He asked knowing who the girl is.

"PAPA?!" The people around him shouted as they just heard something unbelievable. For reference, Ritsuka looked like a high schooler so him having a child that around 10 years old would be a huge surprised.

"Look, Ellie. That girl has the same name as you." On the other side of the stage where the white hair man was, a woman with maroon hair and amber eyes said to another woman with pink hair and long ears. "You're right~"

The other version of the pink hair woman let out a small smile along with the other version of the maroon hair woman as they looked at both father and daughter.

"Mom?" A girl with long purple hair and yellow eyes looked at a woman with long white hair with blue eyes. "What's happened? Didn't we died?"

"I don't know." She answered does not understand what happened as she only remembered that she was comforting Sirin before seeing a circle of light under them.

"Cecilia?" Both of them looked up and saw a man with messy white hair that had been tied into a small ponytail looked at them.

"Ziggy?" The man immediately hugged her with tears coming out of his eyes which shehugged him back.