002

A/n: Haven't updated in a while so here you go! Hope you enjoy.

—————————————————————————

I had woken up first, I could tell from the faint snores coming from my side that Leah was still asleep. I turned around to grab my phone from the bedside table checking the time. Luckily we still had a few hours until we had to be up for breakfast then training.

I've also been a morning person meaning I would like to get up early. Due to my current circumstances I had a call with my manger to see if there was any news on the club situation.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to hop in the shower. Doing my usual routine. Getting out of the shower and putting on my training clothes. Not fully getting ready as we still had a couple of hours before training. As I got out of the bathroom Leah was still peacefully asleep, meaning I could slip out to the balcony unnoticed. As soon as I sat down my phone started ringing.

"Gary! Good morning, got any news for me?" I asked. "Morning Sophie you're in a good mood! How's camp life treating you." He replied. "Good, I got here last night and got training soon. See where the team is at before we head to Australia."

"Good I'm glad to hear it. Right so your current situation. I know you want to get this sorted before you head to Australia so we've got to be quick. You're a popular woman at the minute soph we've had lots of offers for you." Gary spoke.
"Really? Wouldn't have thought to be honest with you. Anyway shoot who are they?" I asked. "Ah yes! We've got Manchester City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon." Gary listed. "Wow wasn't expecting that much" I joked as I listened to the numerous clubs. "Obviously you don't have to pick straight away but we don't have long left soph I'm going to have to know in the next 24 hours I'm afraid."

"Right ok thanks Gary I'll let you know soon" I replied as I hung up the phone. Taken a few minutes to digest everything you sat and stared out onto your view. "Morning!" You heard from behind you making you jump. "Jesus Leah" you let out as she clutched onto your chest. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. What are you doing up so early?" She asked. "You know me I'm always up early." You stated as you went back into the room and finished getting ready to head down to breakfast. Leaving Leah behind to get ready you headed down to the dinning room.

As you got in the lift you could hear rapid footsteps making there way towards to you. Followed by the sight of Lucy. "Aye aye captain! How are you this morning" Lucy said as she cuddled into your side. "I'm good thank you! Your hyper this morning, haven't even had your coffee yet"

"What can I say I'm just in a good mood" she replied. "Makes a change you grumbled. Which made Lucy slap your shoulder. "Hey what was that for! I'm only telling the truth. Normally in the morning before your coffee your dead to the world" you said. Before she could reply the doors to the elevator opened as you both stepped out. "Who are you rooming with?" She asked. "Leah, you?" You asked. "Keira" she stated. "That's why your in a good mood I take it" you said seeing the smile on Lucy's face.

You guys continued chatting as you got your breakfasts made up heading over to sit down. "Morning!" You greeted the table to be met back with replies. Everyone engrossed in their conversations as the ate.

=================================

Once you had finished your food you head back up to your room to do your hair and grab your stuff that you needed for training. You were about to leave until you heard the door open. "Hey" she said softly giving you a smile. "Hi" you reply back. As she started doing the same as you getting ready for training in silence. You decided to wait for Leah as she finished getting ready. "I heard you on the phone this morning, was it your manager?" She asked you nodded. "Yeah I've got 24 hour to decide" you let out with a sigh. "I'm sure whoever you decide it will be the right choice. Everything happens for a reason." She says as she softly nudges your side.

"Thanks" you say softly giving her a small smile as you reach the changing room going to your cubbies. Everyone putting their boots on and shin pads while chatting.
Once you were finished getting ready you headed out onto the pitch warming up with Lucy having some giggles in the process.

After a couple of hours of training you all headed inside to take your boots and shin pads off. You were the first one in and the first one out as you wanted to get back to your room as soon as possible so you could shower without having to wait for Leah.

As you got out of the shower you were met with Leah coming into your room scaring you a little. Leah eyeing you up and down as your walk over to your wardrobe as you were only in a towel.

"You left training pretty quickly" she broke the silence. "Yeah wanted to come and get a shower quickly and get changed." You replied as you started getting changed into some comfy lose fitted joggers and a white crop top.

"Oh I see" Leah said as she went into the bathroom to get in the shower herself and get clean from a heavy day of training.

————————————————————————-
A/n: it's only a short one but I realised half way through I changed tenses don't know which one suits but hey hoe!
Hope everyone had a great Easter and will try to update the book soon!