Chapter 3: Caught... Again

Red lights were flashing and a loud siren was going off. Slightly louder than what my sensitive ears could handle. Students started pouring out of their classrooms with their teachers, only adding to the noise. I was about to fall to the ground the the lights returned to normal and the siren stopped. Luckily, the children did too. Then the wall exploded. Everyone, including me, was thrown at the other wall and I swear my knee dislocated and relocated when another person was thrown against it.

I didn't have much time to worry about that as villains appeared from the dust. Everyone immediately ran in different directions except for the hero course. Dad soon joined us with a few other pro's and helped us fight against the villains. Even the other hero course students joined, like the second and third years as well as class 1-B. Even with all of those people fighting, I knew it wasn't enough. There were villains everywhere. I stuck with Dad the entire time, neither of us leaving the other's side, but I could tell we were outmatched. It was like USJ, except that the weakest villain I could see was at least a B rank. Then there was one villain that I knew none of us could beat: All For One. He was just standing on air, watching the chaos below him.

To my surprise, Midoriya went to go fight him. The greenet actually looked like he might've won before he was thrown like a ragdoll into the school building. He looked unconscious. My thoughts were soon drawn back to reality when a knife almost grazed my cheek.

Toga Himiko

The LOV was here too. The other villains backed off as the members of the league surrounded me and Dad.

Why did they single us out? Is it because of Dad's quirk?

I didn't get an answer as they all attacked at once. Me and Dad already had perfect coordination when it came to fighting due to our patrols together, so we easily wriggled out of that situation. Most of them were now unconscious and the rest escaped. The one I was most worried about was Shigaraki Tomura. I still needed answers out of that guy.

A black and purple portal opened up in front of us and a Nomu came out of it. It was dark blue with the regular exposed brain except this one was big and had wings. Me and Dad tried to fight it but it just grabbed me and took off. I was internally panicking but I managed to summon Nue and pull out my swords. Nue did it's job and electrocuted it without hitting me, but it did nothing. It was immune. I released the shikigami and opted for my own abilities, ramming one of my swords into it's wrist and sliced it's hand off. It was hard yes, but I was already strong and fear was only lending me more power.

I fell to the ground with a roll and regrouped with Dad. He was fighting off a trio with incredibly deadly quirks and support items, and I jumped in to help. We beat them together and stared down the next group. There was whispering coming from them, so I concentrated to hear what they were saying.

Villain 1: That's her. That's the girl.

Villain 2: All we gotta do is bring her to the boss right?

Villain 3: What do you think the reward is?

Villain 2: What about-

I stopped listening to their conversation and got Dad's attention. Me and him had made up a series of signs to each other in case there was something we had to say while being silent, so I signed to him 'They're after me'. His eyes widened, but he quickly regained his composure and signed for us to attack. Me and him were both S-rank, so we did a fair amount of damage.

Our attacks paused when yet another Nomu grabbed me. This one seemed to have some kind of speed quirk, but it still had the same weak spot every Nomu had: It's brain. I stabbed it in the head and it fell to the ground hard, taking me with it. I got up and rubbed my head when a fist nearly collided with my face. I back flipped to get distance before attacking. After a few pressure points were hit, he was out like a light. I quickly scanned the area to find Dad and saw him knocking out another villain. I was about to run up to him when All For One appeared behind him and grabbed his neck, lifting him into the air.

I didn't even realise I was running until I nearly tripped. There was a fair amount of distance between us, but desperation leant me speed. I rushed in and stabbed the arm holding my adoptive father, seething with anger. All For One let go and grabbed Dad, running off with him. I wasn't stupid, fighting All For One head on would definitely get me killed. Well, I could kill him but I'd still die, and killing was wrong for a hero. I soon found a safe spot under some rubble and put the man down.

Me: Dad, are you okay?

All For One: Dad?

My instincts immediately kicked in and I tried to grab dad and run, but All For One was faster and once again had his had around my dad's throat. I tried to rush at him, but he stopped me.

All For One: Ah, Ah~ Do you want to see him die?

I froze. I tried to move, but his voice had my feet stuck to the concrete ground. I tried to speak, but when I did my voice was shaky and filled with calm rage.

Me: What do you want?

All For One: You.

There was likely confusion written all over my face, since the villain continued without waiting for my non-existent reply.

All For One: Come with me, and I'll let him go as well as call every villain back. Nobody gets hurt.

I was confused, but I was definitely considering his offer.

Dad: *strained* Miyo... Don't...

The hand around his throat only tightened.

All For One: So. What will it be, Fushiguro Miyo?

I looked down, unable to look at either of them.

Me: I-I... I'll do it.

All For One: Good.

I heard a thump and someone gasping for air, letting me know that Dad was safe. I looked up at the villain, only to see...

... Dad?

Notes

Hello, you know the drill, see you next chapter!