Shiloh's vengeance

Shiloh slowly paced himself, lurking in the halls, he was a good kid. He used to be a good kid, at least. He had a rolled avon blunt hanging out of his mouth. He always put up with the bullies, none of us expected he'd do this. Shiloh was the only human at the training camp however, he was the outsider here, he always used to be a quieter kid, his icy blue eyes hiding himself from the rest of the pack. Now he was out for revenge. He clenched the shotgun in his hands, as his footsteps slowly echoed across the hall. "I know you're here somewhere Reed, just c'mon out," He said in a singsongy voice.

He turned a corner, and saw Reed. Hiding in a corner, not the confident arrogant bully Shiloh knew.

"You thought you could break me," Shiloh murmured, his voice low, "Humans are weak 'till they have a gun, eh?"

"You- you fleshbag!," Reed spat, "You're out of your mind!" He

Shiloh's hand tightened around the trigger, his pale blue eyes staring into Reed's soul emotionlessly, no empathy in Shiloh's eyes, nothing. "Yes, yes I am, Reed," The shotgun roared once, and Reed stumbled around, before reorienting himself and charging at Shiloh.

He tried to grab his gladius out of his sheath, but Shiloh fired again, hitting Reed a second time.

"You're wrong this time bucko, this is justice!" Shiloh looked over Reed, who'd fallen now. His body seemed lifeless, dead.

When he turned, Reed got up and stabbed Shiloh. "Pathetic, never turn your back loser," He remarked.