DISCLAIMER, DEDICATION AND PLAYLIST

❃.✮:▹𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍◃:✮.❃

The following work is a piece of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The views expressed within this work are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organisations or individuals mentioned herein.

English is not my first language, and I apologise for any grammatical errors or typos in this work. I try my best to proofread, but please forgive any linguistic shortcomings. I have endeavoured to express myself as clearly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Unauthorised copying or reproduction of this work, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

©guqaofbts

This series is not
posted on
Instagram.

For more imagines,
visit my instagram

@guqaofbts
@jkayyfics
@eroikive

❃.✮:▹𝘿𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 & 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏◃:✮.❃

"If you're looking for a man to serve you the
best. You come to right place "

This is HER BUTLER playlist

Just scan from the camera icon on the Spotify search bar song

on the Spotify search bar song