devils love 35 (end)

Author pov .

Jungkook finally reached the abandoned place and he told his mens to go inside and he run to the upstairs and open the door and the room was covered with spidey webs and he is searching a inch of everything cause maybe any clue he can find so he searching everywhere but none was found to be .

Jungkook slammed the door and scream in frustration cause as a dangerous mafia he can't do anything and he break everything on the room . Jim run up and hold him back.

Jin: jungkook stop it .

Jungkook: ah I can't ahhhhh I am so useless now as a mafia I can't even do anything now .

Jin: first Clam yourself please know *hold him tightly*

Jungkook: but my yn she is literally in his hands.

Jin: just think like yoongi and think what he will do in this situation.

Jungkook stopped for a second and think what he will do in yoongi place. He close his eyes and think for a second and look at Jin.

Jungkook: is there any sea near us

Jin: yes it's in 20 kilometers

Jungkook: follow me .

Jungkook get in his car and goes to the sea which in 20 kilometers. And he get out and search all the area about yn and yoongi . Jin run to him.

Jin: hey kook 20 minutes before a private boat have taken from here.

Jungkook; it's must them hyung.

Jin: let's go then .

They both took a boat and started to track them . Jungkook is anxious and he pray to God for the first time that yn should be safe and secure cause she is in a traitor hands he doesn't know what will happen to her.

Jin mens are tracking but due to the network problem they can't do anything.
Jungkook speed up the boat but yoongi mens are following him and started to shoot them down . Jin took his gun and shoot them and he show off his skills and killed two mens and he shoot the boat engine and boat blast on fire.
And more yoongi mens are coming so
He took his favorite gun Thompson 1928
He smirk and shoot all the boat and with help of his mens and he took down all the boats which are in fire .

Jungkook smirk in the satisfaction and speed up the boat and he finally see yoongi boat and he round up the boat .
After a long time he see his brother no his enemy face min yoongi he stopped the boat and jump into yoongi boat and he see yn is tied up in the corner and her body was set up in the bomb .

Jungkook eyes are widen saw his love of his life in danger.

Jungkook: yn what ha--

Yoongi: stop it there jungkook or she will be go in pieces.

Jungkook stooped in his place and jin who seeing what is happening.

Yoongj: why the fuck is always you huh all I want a peaceful life where me and yn must be . But in a second you came and make her yours and that makes me more angry. Ahhhh . Now I know I am going to get killed before I die I want her to die and we will be both happy in heaven at least without you.

Jungkook: what ....happy....After you killed everyone and also want to kill her again do you think I am fucking stupid.
Please leave yn .

Yoongi : NO NEVER I WILL DO THAT.

yoongi was about to press the button. Jungkook push yoongi hands and the button fell into the water and yoongi punch jungkook and throw him in the floor and punch him but jungkook kick yoongi and he fell down . Now both of them took gun and started to shoot each other . Meanwhile jin saved yn and rake off the bomb on her body and throw it but yoongi mens started to fight with Jin.

Jungkook take cover and shoot yoongi and his mens all of sudden yoongi pull yn to his side and point the gun towards her head .

Jungkook: no no stop stop don't do that

Yoongi: if she can't mine she won't be someone's.

Yoongi was about to press the Tigger.
A bullet hit yoongi shoulders everyone was shocked and see who is that person it was taehyung who has gun on his hands and his legs are trembling and his all over body was sweating and he look at yoongi.

Tae : yoongi ah please leave don't do this ....p--please *crying*

Yoongi was out of patience he point at taehyung. Jungkook push him on the floor and they both punch and kick each other on the other hand jin was badly Injured and yn was also weak and taehyung also hasn't recover from the pervious Injury.

Now jungkook and yoongi both bleeding on their body and jungkook stand up and punch him one more time.

Jungkook: now it's time to finish you

He held the gun toward him but his hands are shaking more badly his eyes are getting teary . Yoongi barely open his eyes and look at him.

Jungkook; I can't do this .

Yoongi: why why kill me already I want to die in your hands .

Yoongi screaming on top of his lungs and
Lay down on the floor completely hopeless . Then jungkook mens come and take yoongi and he run to yn and look at her .

Jungkook: yn baby look at me *cry*

Yn: finally I am in your arms kook.

Jungkook : yeah I will never let you go.

Yn: yeah you better not .

They smile each other and jin who is happy and think everything is end.
But suddenly yoongi pushed everyone and took the gun and point at them.

Yoongi: I will kill you .

He was about to shoot bur taehyung shoot his heart and he fall down . Everyone surrounded yoongi and see he is still breathing .

Yoongi look at yn and smile at her with painful smile.

Yoongi: I love you forever *wink*

Then he finally die and taehyung cry so hard and held his body on his arms and hug it and cry so hard . Even he do all the bad things he is still his hyung.
Jungkook also kneel down and cry so hard to lose a brother who he trust so much and think him in his father place.
Yn and jin who is see this heart break scene.

Taehyung: why you have to die in my hands why just why *cry* please come back to life I can't lose you yoongi ah.

He cry so hard and even the sky pour it's tears on them and jungkook hug his hyung last time and cry like a baby who broke his toy and jin can't see this scene and hold jungkook .

Jin: we must burry him okay so he will be at peace .

They all agree and taehyung the one who carry yoongi body and cry while looking at him . He still remember how yoongi used to hold him when he was a baby but now he is carrying his dead body.

Finally everything end but lose a someone who is precious. So this is how fate play in their life .

Author: damn I don't know if I wrote this good but I cried when I wrote this but don't worry I post bonus part and show how is their life are. So bye my lovely dovely babies ❤️💋

So I am writing spark with foe so read that cause it's enemies to lover story and I will spill so many tea in that so don't miss it