the signs as types of beauty

aries: complex. sneaks up on you. doesn't affect you much at first, but over time can consume you and become all you can think about.

taurus: warm. a reliable kind of beauty almost, in the sense that it will shine through the darkest of times.

gemini: unconventional. catches you by surprise. almost always leaves a lasting impression.

cancer: dreamy. all hazy eyes and messy hair. beauty that inspires soft, slow songs.

leo: dark. intimidating, dangerous, and slight scary but still lovely, leaves you wondering, "beauty or beast?"

virgo: quiet. dainty in the way of porcelain teacups and feathery eyelashes. can make your heart ache.

libra: lively. wild eyes and feet on the dashboard. the kind of beauty that evokes adventure and giggling like a child.

scorpio: tantalizing. always seems to leave you wanting more, but that something is usually unobtainable.

sagittarius: melancholic. something to write poetry about, beauty you can stare at for days and never grow tired of.

capricorn: bold. hits you straight on, makes you mess up your words. free in the way that leaves you breathless.

aquarius: mischievous. knows how to reel you in and keep you entranced. wild, and very hard to ignore.

pisces: daring. raised eyebrows and smirks. beauty that seems to blur everything around it.