Announcement #2: APRIL HIATUS UPDATE

Hello Hello!

Haven here. It has been a while since I came with an update regarding the ongoing hiatus. Safe to say, I am currently editing my work as it is in the process of major edits! Back then quite a few of you indicated interest in a discord server being made, so I am here to tell you that there will be one coming soon - hopefully by the end of April. Around the end of the month, I will UPDATE this announcement again when the server is completed. So keep an eye out for it!

Otherwise, follow me on @silenthisper (via INSTAGRAM) for more updates as I will be fairly active there regarding my progress towards my current work - including introducing the main characters! There is already a post introducing my work! As such, I would like to thank everyone for their patience during this undetermined hiatus. Additional updates regarding the current work will be coming to my socials (Instagram and Twitter).

A Small Notice to Everyone: Silent Whispers will be changing its name to Revnium from now on. Please don't be alarmed if you see a completely different cover by the end of April.

END OF APRIL UPDATE

Hi everyone!

Haven Again. I come to finally announce the opening of the discord server - the Safe Haven! Here's the link to join the community, so be sure to check it out when you can! Please note: there is a small verification process for you to complete, so simply fill out the introduction via the template provided and choose the roles that suit you best.

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/SwEmx23hPF

Much Appreciated,

Haven