chapter 1

14 year old Justin Sanchez sighed as he finished reading the last book of the second arc of Wings of Fire.
"Man, I can't believe it ended in Darkstalker eating a stupid enchanted strawberry", he chuckled slightly at the prospect.

He got from his moss green colored carpet as he was sitting on the floor, and stumbled over to the mirror.

He gazed into his own reflection, pondering if it was ever possible to change. 'Nah, probably not', Justin thought to himself in a smug type voice.

Ir was the same as always. Brown hair, green eyes, standing with a slight slouch.

His eyes wondered over to the clock.
"3:15 AM?? I better go to bed", Justin mumbled in a tired tone of voice, his voice slightly high pitched.

He walked over to the light switch and flipped it, the room instantly turning a pitch black. "Atleast I don't have to use torches like in Wings of Fire", he chuckled.

He yawned as he was getting pretty tired. 'Time to hit the sac', Justin thought.

He walked tiredly to his bed and climbed in, preparing for a good night's rest.

As he fell asleep, he started fantasizing what he would do in Wings of Fire. After all, he had a Rainwing OC and he has wrote several fanfics.

Justin fell asleep with this as his closing thought, as little did he know he would soon have that not but a fantasy anymore.

[Morning]

As Justin's eyes flickered upon, he realized he was not in his comfortable bed anymore, but in a small clearing inside of a dense rainforest.

He listened to the environment, the birds where chittering and he heard some other regular forest noises.

"Aughh, my head...", he groaned as a wave of throbbing pain hit his head.
He looked around his surroundings, there being many, many trees, and a strong variety of plants.

"How did I even get here?", Justin pondered.

Justin looked down at his feet, only to be met with talons.

"WHAT THE FUCK-", Justin yelled in shock
'HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK, AM I A FUCKING DRAGON'.

As he attempted to get up, he fell, unfamiliar with the shape of his body.

After a while of trying and failing to get up he managed to get the hang of it, standing weakly.
"Ah ha!", he let out in triumph, extremely proud of his work.

He began to walk around very slowly, further studying his environment. He looked to be in the rainforest.

"Wait, if I'm in the rainforest, does that mean..."

Justin stumbled slowly to a puddle of water.

He observed himself, realizing he appeared to be a Rainwing from Wings of Fire.
"Wait... This is Wings of Fire?"

He observed his scales changing colors from a slight purple (Pride) to a lime green (Slight fear)
He had a scar on his snout, and he recognized which dragon this was.

'This is my OC, chamomile!"
As he chuckled a little and walked away from the small puddle, he heard something and frozen.

Whizz!

He heard something shoot past him

'Shit!' He began to run rather slowly further into the forest, his heart beating out of his chest in terror, as he had no idea what that was.

Whiz!

He felt something prick his neck, and that's where it all went black.

A/N

Hahaha! CLIFFHANGER

This was my first time writing a chapter of fanfic, and this took quite a while so please comment/add this to your library or something.

Also, this is heavily inspired by transported by randomman99

Check him out.