Chapter 2

Upon opening her eyes Y/N was met with a luscious field filled with Apple trees and flowers

Upon opening her eyes Y/N was met with a luscious field filled with Apple trees and flowers. You untangle your self from the many pillows and blankest that you were tangled in. You step out of the crevice of the tree into the open moving across the veins of flowers.

You look around in aww at the Beautiful scenery around yourself. The sky unlike the deep red sky of hell, the sky was filled with hues of bright pinks and purples and a deep rich blue that seemed to persist through the sky. You had never seen a blue sky before so it was a bit odd to you but you remember daddy telling you earth's sky was blue.

So many twinkling stars where in the sky too many to count. You decided to explore this place perhaps you can even make a friend! You pass through the apple trees leading to another area that was a lake next to a large field of pretty flowers. And there they were many different animals peacefully grazing or sleeping in the field. You run up to the closest animal to you which was a baby highland cow giving it a hug startling the poor thing. It lets out a startled moo making you giggle giving it a pat on the head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Y/N says the cow nudging her with its head as if saying it forgave her giving the cow one last pet on the head you run off to keep exploring. Running down to the water you see some ducks swimming in the water,they swim over to you and you pat each of their heads.

"Having fun Y/N!"

You yelp almost falling into the water but luckily your father catches you before you get soaked. "DADDY YOU SCARED ME!" You say with a huff and he just laughs bringing you up into his arms. "I'm sorry sweetie, can't help it sometimes." He says patting your back. "Daddy where is this? Is this what outside looks like!" You ask practically vibrating in excitement you had never left the palace, and daddy had fired all the imps that worked there except the ones hired by your mom. You always wanted to meet other demons your own age but daddy said you couldn't.

"Oh sweetheart of course not that is no place for you to be. Daddy made this place just for you so you can run around as much as you like! I know how bored you got in the palace." You look up at him and get the feeling in your chest that makes it feel like your heart is sinking. The feeling you always get when your dad never tells you the exact reason you couldn't do something like he wasn't telling the whole truth. The feeling you get when he tells you that you don't need any friend's. You can't help but think that it's the same feeling your mom got when ever she looked at you...

Your dad would never do anything to hurt you. So why would he lie to you? there's no reason to lie about the fact you can't have Friends or leave the palace or why you can't see your older sister. So why would he lie about this? This world filled with so much color and wonderful things, but just to be sure you ask. "Hey daddy once where done playing here. Can we go back to lulu world I had a lot of fun there."

Daddy makes that face, the face he makes when you ask too many questions. You know he doesn't like it when you start to questions the things around you. He smiles and snaps his fingers and all of a sudden they were in lulu world but some things were different, Everything looked like it was sparkling new there where more rides and attractions than when you had first visited.

"Tada! See we don't need to go back there you have everything you could ever want here!" "He says lifting you in the air spinning you around. You look up at the sky still filled with the pastel colors and stars. But you always liked the red sky you would see when you looked out your window...But that was before they where all boarded up and replaced with paintings.

Why do you have a feeling your never going to see that red sky again.

________

A/N

Little morning star having a pomni moment realizing Luci ain't letting her out lol.

I wrote this small chapter for you guys because the chapter I had planed was getting really long it's gonna take a while to write.

Also I recently started a water fast and my bones feel really heavy and I can barely make it to my kitchen without feeling like I'm gonna pass out so I haven't been writing as much as I should have. Gonna eat some food and take some iron and see if it help. I'm not the best at describing things but girl daoko was the inspo for the little garden Luci made for little morning star.