001

Her name is Jessica. A 25 year old from Scotland. Her and Johnny had an amazing bond. They did everything together. ''It's an unbreakable bond.'' Is what some said about them. When Johnny enlisted for the first time they had to hold Jessica back from running towards him and stopping him.
She still remembers the day he returned for the first time after a long mission. It has been almost a year, she was sitting on the couch trying to distract herself from how much she missed him. She hasn't heard him come in. She felt a hand ruffle her hair and got so scared she screamed out. When she turned around and saw it was John she couldn't stop hugging him. She smiles thinking back at this moment, which she does almost daily after his death. She wipes away a stray tear from her cheek and gets off the bus. As she approaches the base she feels the nerves creeping in. Once she's through security she walks onto the base. Looking around.
She walks up to someone. ''Excuse me? Do you know where I can find Captain Price his office?''. The man turns around, he's wearing a skull mask and still in full gear. 'Into there, go into the left hallway then the last door on your right at the end of the hallway.''. He answered in a rough British accent. She nods and walks the said directions.

She knocks on the door with a shaky hand from the nerves. "Come in." She heard a rough voice say. She walks in closing the door behind her. "Good afternoon sir." "Jessica right?" Price asks standing up wnd shaking her hand. She nods and shakes his hand back. "Yes. Im here to join the task force." "Lets get your document, sit down make yourself comfortable." He says. She sits down as he does the same and looks trough her document. "McTavish..?" He then asks softly. "Are you..?" "Johns sister? Yes i am, sir." She says as her voice breaks a little bit. "Im so sorry for your loss.." He then continues. "You came through the test well i see. You could come in helpful on the team." She nods as she listens to him. "Alright, heres the plan. I need to see how you will do on the field. We have an upcoming training in 3 days. I'll give you the details. Until then you can make yourself at home here." He says after reading more into her documents a bit. She nods. After receiving all the details she needs, Price walks her to the barracks. "That bed on the end is still free, its all yours. Here are the lockers." Price explains as they walk through the barracks. "This one is free, the code is 0000, you can change to whatever you like. At the end of the hallway is the common room. Food will get served there." She takes up all the information she was just given. "If you walk with me i'll show you the bathrooms." He says as he starts walking. "So are the barracks mixed or are males and females separated?" Jessica asks out if curiosity. "Mixed." Price answered as they approach the bathroom. "Here are the bathrooms. Theres multiple toilet and shower stalls. Clean up after yourself and keep toiletries in your own locker. Not in the showers or toilet stalls." He continues. "Any more questions?" She shakes her head, still taking in all the information. "Training is at 4pm friday. Every minute you are late is 10 pushups, no exceptions for new rookies. Meet me in my office 10 minuted before hand so i can hand you everything you need for the training. Clear?" He says. "Got it.." She says and gives him a nod. "If you need me im in my office." He says before walking off. She explores the base some more talking to some people. After dinner she takes a shower and gets into bed. Preparing for the upcoming days.

AU: Suggestions are welcome :)