14} कबुली ( confession).

-ˋˏ ༻ Vikram ༺ ˎˊ-

I still can't believe she agreed, it's already been a week. And day by day,  the urg to see her is increasing, more faster than it should.

I am currently standing in front of ashram, internally debating to stay composed, and don't behave like a maniac in front of her . But only god knows, how much she effects me , that keeping control is nearly impossible.

I took a long breath and waited for a second, I was hoping to see Kashi first, but for my displeasure, it was some other girl of ashram. The moment I step inside the ashram, children surrounded me from everywhere, I almost trip from there pushing. In this past days, I have become so close to this kids that I can't explain. It feels like they all are my family from decades. It's true in some sense though, as whole Maharashtra is my family only, so no doubt.

I bend down so that I can reach to there hight and started chatting with children, they look so excited after seeing me and asked so many questions that I can't even imagine. And some of them are so weird I can't even answer. I looked up to spot Kashi, I roam my eyes to whole room but , hse was no where. I started to feel restless, it feels like seeing her is becoming as important as breathing.

I again roam my eyes to whole room, since I can't stand and this time I spoted a small piece of saree which was ----   . My heart feel with happiness the moment my eyes spotted her, and a wide grin form on my face. I stand and started making way between this chillar party. I slowly walk toward her direction,as our distance was decreasing my heart beat was increasing its fase.

I stop when I was just a wall away from her, I saw her giggling. Bohot maze aa rahe hena mujhe sata ke , ab dekho me kya karta hu. I said mentally and grab her one wrist softly. I pulled her out from her hiding place and make her stand in front of me .

She was shocked with my sudden action. Her eyes wide open , her cherry lips parted a little due to shock, and a drop of sweat slipped from her forehead. She gulped after she realised it's me and keep looking into my eyes. Her eyes were speaking more than I heard her ever say, it has so many emotions. We both Lost in each other eyes, it's impossible to remove my eyes from her already and her eyes were making it more difficult than it is already.

But we soon get interpreted by a small kid , our eye contact break and she bend down to talk to that kid,my eyes follow her and landed on that small kid, named Raju. He's the cutest among all the kid and also naughtiest. His dove and big eyes were looking at Kashi with confusion, when Kashi asked him what happened, his next answer leave both of us speechless.

"Which eyes Babu?" I asked, sitting on my knees. " Li-like Akshu didi look at her favourite food. Hungrily" he said while pointing toward a girl, for a moment I didn't understand what he is trying to say, but the moment I understand the meaning behind his words, my whole body started to feel hot due to embarrassment.

I looked toward Kashi and she has no better condition than me , she was red like tomato, her cheeks which were pink a while ago was red now. After looking at her all my embarrassment fade away and a grin form on my face. She immediately stand and started to escape from here, but before she can even run I grab her one hand and twist it softly, so that it want hurt her. Her back collide with my front, the moment we touched my whole body felt a current in it , but I recollect myself immediately.

" Where are you running Sherni. Meri sherni to bhigi billi nikli" I teased her , bending down and breath fanned .
(It turned out that my sherni is a scared cat)

" Wh-what do  y -you mean? " she asked slowly. " you heard me , right. Puranpoli" I  whispered in her ears, her sweet smell feeling my nose and heart with happiness. She closed her eyes as tightly as she can .  I also rested my head on her shoulder and close my eyes, feeling our closeness.