No..

what feels like ages. I feel safe since my parents arent here.. Im glad that they didnt find me or else i would have been quite literally dead. I still cant talk.. Or really see in general. Lill and her friend took me in which im so grateful for. It would be something to me if i didnt die.. Atleast id i didnt die tonight.

I finally feel my eyes opening. I finally feel alive free from those schizophrenic ass people.

I open my eyes and start crying. Im free from the restless pain and suffering. Deathly lifestyles  and hoping somedays i didnt exist.

"Thank you.. for saving me.." Tears stream down my face as i thank the people who saved me.

wait what.. It wasnt Lill and whoever was with her.. NO.. NO IT CANT BE

"Hello fiore. Miss me?" My smug father says."I couldn't just let you leave me like that could it?"
He smirks.

"YOU.. you dick YOUVE PROBABLY LEFT ME IN WORSE STATES BEFORE PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE THESE MANAICS KILL ME" I yell yearning for help.

My mother walks into the room
"Dear oh dear. Who tried to run away from us..?" She smirked. With the iconic look of shes gonna to beat me half dead when we get home. "You better shut your mouth you fucking mutt."
She shouts

"Excuse me nurse! I think i can take my daughter home now.." She says acting innocently.

"Sure that's fine!" the nurse  checks me out.

My mother and father go to the car with me. I dont get to sit inside the car. Oh nono im dragged around like a fucking doll

BROOM

BROOM

the car starts and there i go being dragged.