Gracelynn Comes for a visit

I'm finally to the station and scared about what Eddie will say. I love my big brother but I also know he hates suprises especially at work so hopefully he doesn't flip when he sees me. One of his friends who I learnt now is Hen went to go get him will I wait by the fire engine. Apparently he is with some guy named buck. I'm almost one hundred percent sure she meant Evan Buckley but I'm probably wrong. When Eddie finally came over to where I was it was like I was a stranger and not actually his little sister because all he did was stare at first and those 5 little words broke me heart all over again so I did exactly what he said I left. I ran amd ran and ran by the time I stopped it was dark amd I had no clue where I was but I didn't care. Eventually I found an apartment building and I went around knocking on doors to see if someone could tell me where the closet hotel was but my luck was the same as always. Shit well that was until he answered. The most beautiful man I have ever seen beautiful blue eyes and the cutest birthmark I'd every seen on anyone and when he talked it was like the angels were coming down to take me home with them. He invited me in amd helped me find a hotel for the night and helped me buy a plane ticket back to Texas and everything was going great until he walked in. Eddie just had to ruin the moment, when he walked in I froze I couldn't move but he hadn't seen me yet and that's when I realised that the man who I just told about me day was none other than Evan fucking Buckley my brothers best friend.

Authors note....
I know this is a short chapter but I'm just starting to write stories again so I'm kind of new to this thing all over again and just trying to get my feeling. Please give any feedback you have on this little bit that I have and I'll try my hardest to make it better