Story of every boy

People say the whole world changes but not parents love and care but it's not true though. ( life was Not same for everyone)

when boy's was young their each and wish was fulfilled by his parents. They are a shinning star of family parents love them unconditionally but it's not remains same things change when he grew up.

When boy's step into adolescent age or we can also se come into 9-10 class parents start putting pressure on them "study hard you didn't able to get the job what would you do then, etc... ". They care them but there selfishness was also there like" we feed him till now and we are getting old now who will look after us".

They forgot that the child they loved so much once now buried into mental, physical, social pressures. And there whole world changed.
After struggling for the year finally he passes his High school and the real struggle begins parents put him into different cources and compitative exams they just thought about to getting him a job faster as much as.

And those who failed in getting job even after years of struggle only the knew about the reality of the society and families. They become burden on there family. Everytime people ask hi about his interviews , jobs and future plans not for concern but to make fun of them. Everyday family taunt them , mental retardation also begins who failed to
Bear it mainly ended up her life only.

Even those who got the job family pressured them to get marry and have a family even some of them not ready at that's stage. But if they did then there new insecurities begins if he just aggre once to his wife they said "she separate them from there child, he was changed only listen to her wife, etc.... ".

Moral:

So it's all about what you did or didn't someone was always unhappy with that you are not borned to please them.

(Boys Also suffers they also cry they are also an living beings. Not every man was wrong and every woman is right and not even man is right and every woman is wrong)

______ The End______