take a hint?

A/N:

ok so i repeat this is fiction so nothing in is fact :3 just clarrfiying that but please no stealing my story :) thanks. comment if your reading tell me what you tihnk get others to read and vote thak you mah lil PandaBears!!! XD

Chapter seven

Harrys POV

It was flacking Caroline! Lou screams before we hear his bedroom door slam.

Liam looks at me with an odd look.

I thought you broke up with her. I did I mutter not making any move to get up. The doorbell rings again. We all just stare at each other.

 Doorbell rings again.

I know your home Harry! Caroline scream through the door.

No I’m not!! I scream back like the kid I am I smirk as I get up walking into the kitchen to look for food hopefully Niall didn’t eat it all already. Hey! I heard that! Niall screams.

Crap I said that out loud…? SO!! I holler back as I hear Liam go to answer the door.

Oh Liam how nice to see you I hear Caroline say I snort no its not she hates all the lads.

Nice to you too Caroline now what are you here?! Liam asks attempting to be the nice person he is.

This lady really bugs all of us. Why did I ever date her I ask myself for the millionth time?

I came to see my Hazza. Caroline purrs.

Well I’m sorry to be the one to remind you Liam says but you two broke up he’s not yours anymore.

Oh ha-ha you’re so funny Liam I’m sure once Harry sees me again he’ll want me back. She laughs.

Go away Caroline! I’ve already got a new girlfriend I broke up with you almost two years ago now!! I hollered from the kitchen hearing gasps from the other lads.

Oh right I hadn’t told them about Zendaya. Woops...well their going to like Z so it doesn’t matter they’ll meet her once we find El.

Oh. Okay Caroline hollers back to me well you know where I am if you ever want me back!

Okay! Bye now! I holler.

Would you all shut up! I’m trying to be depressed here! Lou opens his door and shouts.

We’ll be quiet if you come out and watch a movie with us! Niall yells back to him.

We hear his door slam then a few seconds later he comes out with a grumpy expression on his face and his phone in his hand along with a giant blanket which plops down onto the couch with it huddling underneath it not looking at any of us.

Lou are you going to be a grump until we find her? I ask.

What would you do if this were Z?!? He asks me smirking.

Oh. Right I take that back I told Louis about Zendaya.

Yeah Harry who is the Z person he speaks of? Zayn asks smirking time knowing there’s no way I can get out of this one.

Yeah who’s your girl? Nail asks wiggling his eye brows at me.

Oh shut up you perverts I pretend to smack Niall and then plop down on the couch sitting on Louis’s feet and making him glare at me. I just grin back and turn to the other lads.

Okay so I haven’t told any of you cuz is wanted to wait for you to meet her but she amazing. Much better and then other girl I’ve ever dated I added.