lost for words

arlighty guys sooo..beofre i thought id uploaded all of chapter 9 and 10 O.O erm..unless i only added a bit on purpose anyway i also found out i need to start writingthis sotry again cause chapter 11 wasnt finished so if you want 11 to be the last hcapter let me know and if you want more comment saying so :) hope you guys are enjoying this book i had enjoyed wirtting it and i think im going to go back to writing it i havent wirteen since i finshed and met my goal of 18,000 words for Nano back in november but that'll change ive been writing other stuff but ill try ntot  neglet this book again :) so please vote and comment guys it means a lot and encourages me to keep writing and if it werent a certian person whomb im updating this stuff for and shall dedicate it to her then i wouldnt have uploaded ever agian but she re,inded me that i should keep uploading cuase who knows maybe one of the guys will read my stories one day its possible so thank you and you know who you are ;)

COPYRIGHT @SiriusPadBlackFoot

Chapter nine

*Henrietta’s POV*

Why are you keeping her here this long? They’ll never come for her I said to Violet.

Oh you’d be surprised what Niall would do for her once he figures it out. Violet said smugly.

What Niall would do!?? What are you talking about!!? Louis’s the one obviously in love with her and Derek is like her brother… I said staring at my mental sister who had a smug smirk on her face.

Niall’s actually Eleanor’s biological brother. She was adopted right after she was born and that’s why she doesn’t have her Irish accent cuz she grew up her in London so she got the English accent instead and you know us Britt’s aussies and Irish people all have similar sounding accents. So grow up in any of them and you wouldnt tell the difference.

Uhh. Sure Violet why don’t you get some sleep? I winced as I heard Eleanor’s groaning. I didn’t like hurting her…but yet I did at the same time...I honestly don’t know at this point…I...couldn’t possibly actually care about my cousin...could I? She ruined my life why I treat her like family…like a human being. She was nothing...a...and I was just reminded that she was adopted anyway. So...she’s not really family...is she?! I mean. We sued to be. Like best friends…and then. Then she stole Derek from Violet so...I...we didn’t like her anymore…oh my I follow my sister way to easily but you know what!? Eleanor ruined my life too!

I...I think…I honestly don’t think we ever gave her the chance after her Mother and Father passed. I mean...we...we were kind of rude at her funeral...but why dies she hates us? I cant even remember why I hate her, I just do. And that. THAT will Never and I mean NEVER change. I thought to myself viciously.

*Eleanor’s POV*

(Still in dark torcher chamber but going back a little bit to just after the boys are out of the car crash where they hear her screams)

I was sitting there staring at my phone singing to myself.

I started singing along that I wrote a couples years ago back before my parents died back when I thought I might be able to have music career.

Turn on the music; turn it up til it blaring out,

I want to bleed out this world with music, everyone can see the pain in every, outcasts eye,

But they stand and watch, watch as every outcast disappears, as some are bleeding out of this world, fading away,

So now they’re going to hear every teenager cry, every outcast’s plea! Because we’re bleeding music run it up so all can hear,