1)Espio and Amy's infection

(nobody pov:)
It was a normal day on Mobius. However, no one expected that this day would start a nightmare from which there would be no escape...

Espio was walking through the forests of Mobius as usual. Until suddenly he noticed someone standing and staring into the void. At first, Espio ignored it, but when she started crying, he approached her. "Espio: Everything..." When she turned to him, he saw that mushrooms were growing all over her body. The worst thing was that he saw a huge pool of blood and blood on her teeth and claws. Espio tried to move, but he felt something grabbed him by the legs. When he looked there, he also saw a person covered in mushrooms and half eaten. He smelled of nothing but rot, and that's when Espio lost consciousness. But before that, he felt a twinge in his leg, but he was too tired to look there. The characters started laughing maniacally and she just waved at him .Then Espio lost consciousness...

(Espio pov:)
When I woke up I felt a sharp pain in my leg and neck. When I looked at my leg I saw small mushrooms growing on it. "Espio: What is it?!" Then I remembered what happened to me. "Espio: Maybe Amy can help me?" I carefully stood up and started walking towards Amy's house.
(Few minutes later)
When I got there, I saw Amy watering her flowers. "Espio:A-Amy..." I felt a sharp pain in my head, I didn't even pay attention to whether someone would help me or not. "Amy:Oh my god! ESPIO!" I felt something growing out of my head and when I reached there I felt mushrooms and then I lost consciousness...

(Amy pov:)
When I ran to Espio, I noticed that he had small fungi on his neck, head and leg. I quickly took him home and started taking care of him.
(5 hours later)
It was already night when I heard a noise downstairs. I took my phone which was lying on the night table next to the bed. I turned on the flashlight and went downstairs. Espio wasn't on the couch. I heard some rustling from behind, but there was nothing there. I breathed a sigh of relief, but I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Sonic...
(End of dream:>)
I started screaming violently. After about a minute I stopped screaming. "Amy: It's just a dream Amy, don't panic. Here..." I realized that my door to the room was open. I heard something like walking on the wall. I got up from my bed and started looking for the phone. I didn't find the phone and the light didn't work either. Suddenly something hit my head. and I fainted.
(Nobody pov:)
Amy was hit by Espio who was going crazy due to his illness. He didn't know who it was, that's why he hit Amy. However, the disease progressed very quickly and Espio slowly began to lose control of himself. He approached Amy's body and.... He started eating her

(Amy pov:)
My head and shoulder hurt very badly. I felt something wet. When I opened my eyes I saw it was blood. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. When I reached there, I felt that there was nothing there, instead there were mushrooms growing there. I started screaming. "Amy: It's just a bad dream, you can handle it." I saw Espio standing and staring at the wall. I walked up to him. "Amy: Espio?" He didn't answer me, so I shook his shoulder. I felt something sticky and wet. I saw that it was something green mixed with blood. Espio turned to me but it wasn't Espio anymore, it was some kind of monster. I started backing up and he started getting closer to me. I felt like I was in a dead end and he was very close to me. I felt a sharp pain in my side and when I looked there I saw Espio eating me alive. I started crying and screaming for help, but it was too late for me.
(Nikt pov:)
Espio zaczoł zjadać kawałek ciała Amy a z boku Amy zaczeły wyrastać grzyby. Po godzinie Amy też była już cała zarażona.
Jednak nikt nie zwrócił uwagi na postać kryjącą się w zaroślach.
(??? Pov:)
Przepięknie. Te krzyki bólu były przepiękne nie mogę się doczekać następnego takiego teatru i chyba wiem jak zrobić aby było więcej bólu i krzyku. Hahaha!!!

(Author: I'm sorry if it's too short, but we'll skip the next chapter this week or next. But I don't promise anything:})