10)

(reminder of the last chapter)
(Nobody pov:)
A certain blue leaf was carried along with the wind and fell onto Shadow's fur. However, Shadow was too focused on Sonic to notice.

(In the bunker)
(Rouge pov:)
Suddenly, Shadow burst through the door with Sonic in his hands. Sonic had a large wound on his leg. "Tails: Quickly follow me." Everyone followed Tails and Shadow. We found ourselves in a small hospital.
(1 hour later)20:30
I was sitting with Shadow in the mini hospital. "Rouge: Why don't you go... When I turned to him, I saw that he had already fallen asleep. "Rouge:Typical Shadow. I went to get a blanket.
(10 minutes later)
When I returned to the mini hospital, I connected two chairs and placed Shadow on them. (a/n: I fell asleep like this at parties xD)
When I was about to cover Shadow, I noticed something blue on his fur. When I touched it, it turned out to be a leaf. He quickly flew and landed on Sonic's leg. Suddenly the wound started to heal and after a few minutes the leaf was gray and lifeless. "Rouge:Tails!" Tails ran into the mini hospital with everyone else. "Tails: What's going on-..." "Rouge: A little quieter, let's give the boys a rest." "Tails: Okay, but why did you call me here?" "Rouge: Can we talk to you in private?" "Tails: Yes. Okay, everyone, go to sleep, it's a false alarm." Everyone went to bed. "Rouge: Let me get straight to the point. I showed him a leaf that was gray. "Rouge:Shadow had this leaf in his fur, it was all blue, and when it landed on Sonic's wound, it healed. And then the leaf lost its color." "Tails: Interesting." "Rouge: But before all this, Shadow and I had a mission to find a tree that heals all diseases and wounds." "Tails: This can help us a lot. Now let's go to sleep, we'll deal with it in the morning."

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter but-...)