Ghosty

{~Y/ns Pov~}

"Kade.." My big brother was dead. The big brother that had saved me when i needed it most.

"Stand tall." My father gripped my shoulders. How could he be so cool about this? His own son, his only son had died, and he couldn't shed a single tear? Makes me wonder, will he cry when i die?

I don't think so.

"Y/n. Do you have your bag? Only one." My father reminded me, leaning against the doorframe.

Off i was, to whatever shit hole Kade had been at.
Hopefully i wouldn't go out like he did.

"Yeah. i've got it." I held up my bag, and forced a smile.
He smiled and took it, taking it to the truck.

Fuck.

I can't do this. I'll be the only female there, and i have zero training.

Fuck.

"I'll make sure of it." The man smiled, patting my father's shoulder.
"Thanks Soap, i appreciate it. She doesn't have any training.. expect the occasional lifting, and that was only when Kade was home."

My father crossed his arms as the man looked over at me. "Heh.. don't worry, Mr. Laung.. we'll get her nice and trained." He flashed me a smile and looked back to my father. "You'll do alright kid.." My father pulled me to him, and kissed my forehead.

I wish Kade was here.

"Well, cmon Y/n, i'll show you to your room!" The man took my shoulders and turned me in the direction of a hallway.

I exhaled and took a step into the hall.

First thing i see, a short man pinned against the wall.

The one pinning him had a skull mask.

"Never again. Hear me?" His voice was deep, something that won't be forgotten.

"Yes sir." The man nodded.

The man with the mask let go, fixing his jacket.
"Keep your dick to yourself, got it?" He glared down at him. The short one nodded, and left.

"Need something?" The masked man looked to me and i shook my head. "You're the new one. Your room is 24, take care of your brother's things." His accent started to show.

"Alright. Thanks." I had to keep myself from turning around and getting into my fathers truck.

I did not want to be here.

He squinted slightly at me, getting a bit closer and exhaling. "Y/n, correct?"

I nodded. Jesus christ, he was beautiful.

"Well, Y/n. Looks like you're stuck with me." His gaze turned into a glare.

"And trust me, just because you're the only girl in our group doesn't mean you'll get princess treatment."

"That's fine. I didn't expect it." I crossed my arms. "And what do you mean "Stuck with me?"

He stood up straight, adjusting his mask.
"Yep. Unfortunately i have to train you. And no, don't ask to follow me on missions."

His voice was deep.
It reminded me of something..

But what?

"Alright." I watched his eyes trail down.

I hated him already.

{~I am so sorry this is short, just go with it!~}

{~510 words~}