The "Spoiled Brat"

Name: JessicaAge: 17Sexuality: Lesbian- Dating the "Mary Sue"Backstory:        Jessica was raised by a single father, who was her only company after her mother's quick passing after her birth

Name: Jessica
Age: 17
Sexuality: Lesbian
- Dating the "Mary Sue"
Backstory:
       Jessica was raised by a single father, who was her only company after her mother's quick passing after her birth. Since her father's job didn't pay much, she made her own money when participating in fashion shows at 7. After years of winning after winning, she was able to buy a better future for her father. She put the money to good use when her father needed to have surgery for his left eye, which was slowly getting worse with age.

    Jessica met "The Mary Sue" when they went against each other in pageants. At first, Jessica hated her because she thought "The Mary Sue" had more fashion sense than she did. After the pageants, they grew closer until Jessica confessed her love to "The Mary Sue" when they started their Sophomore year in high school.

    Jessica, much like her father, is impatient and egotistical to those she doesn't trust, but is compassionate, energetic and respectful to her closest friends. She joined the GCOHS (Great Company Of Hidden Secrets) to get paid for bounties to further support her father, who is still recovering from his surgery.