The "Bad Boy"

Name: CarsonAge: 19Sexuality: Bisexual Dating The "UwU soft boy"    Carson was born into a strange family that was obsessed with the supernatural

Name: Carson
Age: 19
Sexuality: Bisexual
Dating The "UwU soft boy"
    Carson was born into a strange family that was obsessed with the supernatural. So much so that they wanted to become a creature of mythical tales. His mother was a mad scientist who would constantly conduct experiments on Carson's family, including his sisters, who all passed away from the intense pain and pressure of these experiments. Eventually, the mother got what she wanted. When Carson was 16, the research was a success, as Carson reached demonic powers, gaining superhuman strength and the ability to read minds and bend blood at will, thus creating the marks under his eyes. He purposely keeps his hair messy to hide the soulless right eye he received during an experiment involving acid.

   He created the GCOHS to conduct justice for those that never could, especially for his sisters that died because of their mother's obsession. He mostly keeps to himself and refuses to speak as his voice can unexpectedly drop to demonic levels. Most of the time, his boyfriend, the "UwU soft boy" speaks for him. He only shows his demonic form when required, like when his friends are hurt severely.