Chapter I: Collapse

Many centuries ago some tribes created a large amount of magical jewelry to can communicate with spiritual creatures, these materials were known as looracles. The first two to be created were that of creation and that of destruction in a region of current China, sadly the temple where these originated was collapsed shortly after appointing the new guardian who managed to be one of the few survivors of the accident and save the box with all the jewelry... or almost all...
The young Yu Wang had gotten it, he managed to protect the looracles as his legacy indicated, but he couldn't see almost any colleagues, his family... he only found his old friend Yong Suhan.
Yu immediately went to his friend while the same question was running through his head: How was he supposed to react? What could they do? They were just two 12-years old boys lost in the ruins.
Yu, the box? You still have the box right? - Yong asked.
At that moment the two friends opened the box, they couldn't believe it THEY HAD LOST TWO LOORACLES
Oh no...– A tear was beginning to come to Wang- THE BOOK SUHAN THE BOOK! I FORGETED THE SPELL BOOK– He could feel how all the guilt he felt was weighing him down inside.
Listen, we have to go look for the book... if you want, I'll go look for it– Suhan told him as tactfully as possible.
It's not worth it, it must be destroyed by now– His buddy replied

Many years passed, the two boys became men and Yu decided to move to another country because the box was no longer safe in the region where they lived. He couldn't lose the rest of the looracles, he couldn't let them fall into the wrong hands.