Chapter III: The new heroes meeting

Wayzz and Yu were walking one noon in Paris.

Mast... I wanna say Yu, are you sure you can find the lost looracles on your own?–

I need you hide yourself Wayzz, no one has to know my identity–.

BUT MASTER–.

Some people seemed to look at the man strangely. At that moment, Wayzz hid in Wang's pocket.

Master... master– Wang said–. Yes, yes, yoga master, I will do the exercises you proposed–.

I think you should recruit people- said the kiritloo from Wang's pocket–. I'm not sure you can do too much exercise

What are you talking about? I'm still in shape– said the guardian, trying to stretch (at which point he got a cramp).

I think that looking for allies is not such a bad idea...– he said

...

Françoise Dupont Secondary School

You could see a limousine in front of the school, a 14-15 year old boy was leaving it. He had light brown hair and green eyes.

ALAN– shouted a tall, red-haired woman– you know that your father doesn't agree with you do person classes–

But this is what I want– said the green eyes young man– Please Nathalie... this year I was supposed to stop having classes at home–

He was about to go high school until he saw an older man who was having a hard time moving.

Yu, are you okay?– Wayzz said to the old man when the light brown hair boy approached.

Are you okay?– he asked.

Yes, thanks young man– Yu said smiling

After that, Alan entered the hightschool without looking at Nathalie.

Maybe you can't belive... but a short time ago I've felt something... I've felt Noroo... he is close– Wayzz said

Are you sure?– Yu asked– But... I lost those looracles in Chine... that means... somebody stole them...

While they were talking, Wang was walking down the street. At that moment he realized HE WAS ALMOST HIT BY A CAR.
Was he about to die?
...
A young woman grabbed him and they both fell back to the sidewalk.
She had blue eyes, dark hair. She dropped her croissant package

Thanks...– Yu said

No problem sir– She said as she pick up the croissants–. Sorry for make you fall–.
They get up from the floor

Why did the train was delayed!? I'M LATE– said the young woman while she qas running to the school

When she came to the classroom (luckly, she had come five minutes before the teacher), the blue-eyed girl just wanted to cry; the only friend she had have changed school, and after two years in a row she had to still see...

BRIDGETT DUPAIN– said a voice

Louisse Margot Bourgeois, also known as Bridgett's Nightmare
She has interrupted her thinking.

Coming late like every year?– the blonde girl asked.

If you don't mind, this year I will sit here– Louisse continued–. This year one of my friends will come to the school.

But... this was always my seat– Bridgette responded in a submissive tone.

New year, new seat and now it's ours– Sabrina, Louisee's right hand, told her as she gave her a push.

Dupain could see another girl closing, she was dark and had curly hair. She just hoped it wasn't another Louisse's friend.

Come on, girl– the brunette said while holding her hand. Bridgett was almost tripping again.

What's wrong with you?– she asked.

"What is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing" is what Magestia says– said the girl with curly hair– Why didn't you do anything when those two were bullying you?–

The dark-haired girl simply looked down, she didn't know what to answer.

Sorry if I scared you friend, my name is Alya– said the one with curly hair.

Bridgett– her partner responded.

At that moment you could see how another classmate arrived with the teacher, it was Alan.

Alan– Louise screamed.

What happend Dupain?– she continued– Did you not know that Gabriel Agrest's son is my greatest childhood friend?

Hello– Alan said with an innocent tone.

Alan saw the blue-eyes girl, her dark hair, he admitted that she was pretty, but she looked at him and her friend like they were tash or something, she didn't seem very nice. He sat in front of Louise and Sabrina.

Gabriel Agrest's son? Bridgett knew perfectly well who that man was, she dreamed of becoming a fashion designer since she was chirld and sometimes she used to be inspired by the jewelry he made. He is one of the most famous designers in Paris, but also known for his arrogance, she wouldn't be quite surprised if his son is the same... much less whe he have "that friend"