on the stairs to nowhere: to be continued

one:

My hands were cold and tiara was a cold shade of blue. Jamie reached over and held my hands in his.

"Winter will be over soon, don't worry, Autumn. Then we can go to the pool every day and drink icy lemonade." he tried to comfort me. 

It was dreadful, Winter, I hated having to layer up and just generally seeing the dead trees and the snow covering the paths made everything ten times harder. 

"Its Friday lets all meet up at my place, my parents will be gone for the weekend and I hid a bottle of rum in the basement." suggested Alex.

Everyone agreed and we made our ways to our classes. Jamie, held my hand tightly and whispered in my ears.

"We are graduating soon, remember what you promised." he smirked and turned left for his English class, while I went straight ahead. 

I had promised Jamie to have sex with him after graduation. We had been together for four years now and I feel that he is the one. We would rent a hotel room and eat a fancy dinner before. Graduation was next week so we would have to discuss soon, which i imagined being uncompftorbale, but it had to be done. And i admit i was looking forward to it. Jamie was perfect, so perfect. I wasnt paying attention and I felt me bang into someone.

"Watch where you are walking Autumn,  by the way you walked pass the door, its back there." said Finny smiling down at me. 

If felt caught red-handed and just turned around a hed for the door.

Thank you for reading, I will add more parts soon.