Jamie's Desires

two

It had been a day since we graduated and I was sitting on Jamies bed waiting for him to return.

"Im back, pretty girl." he said.

"Next weekend when our parents are out of town we ..." he recapped our plan, which basically consists of telling our parents that he is at Alex house and i am at Sasha house, then we check in to our hotel room and have sex.

He leaned towards me, which pulled me out of my trance. He held my face in his hands and kissed me, his tongue slid into my mouth and butterflies filled my belly. I love him and he is perfect. His hand slid down my shoulder and onto my ribs he left his hand there for a minute while he pushed my flat down onto his bed softly, he proceeded to push his hand to my breasts and held it. He held it gently. I might have moaned a little.

I gasped for air and said:

"When will you get the condoms or should i go on birth control?" I said sitting upright. He dropped his hand from my breasts.

" I will get some tomorrow, dont worry we only need a condom." he smiled.

"I love you" i said.

"I love you too" he said.

I leaned in a took hand and placed it back on my breast, this time he held it firmer.

After a while I stood up stroking my hair flat and said goodbye.

"Ill see you tomorrow ok? " he said.

three:

The hotel room was a simple room, all that we could afford. I had bought lingerie from victorias secret prior and it was sexy, and black. Jamie was in the bathroom showering and i went to the window. In that moment all I could think about was Finny, and how pretty he also was. But I shook my head and reminded myself that there could only be Jamie.

"Babe, are you ok?" he asked.

I turned around and saw him dripping wet holding a towel to cover his groin. His muscular body was tanned and glowing in the dimly lit room. We had bought electrical candels that were lightning the room in a seductive light.

"Yes of course." i answered.

He came towards me and held my chin.

"You dont have to do this, if you dont want this then tell me before we start." he said a sad look in his eyes.

I placed my hand on his chest and shivered, it felt rock hard.

"No Jamie. I love you and I want to do this." I said and kissed him.

He pushed me against the window, i was wearing my thin night gown which was covering my body. I closed my eyes and let him consume me. I felt him drop the towel and i heard it drop to the floor. The silence was deafening. I pushed him onto me and held him tightly. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me expectingly. I couldnt look at him so I drew him onto me again and we slowly made our way to bed not stopping. On the bed I started to pull the gown over my head and he helped me. I felt him pull away. He looked at my body, only covered by my lingerie.

"You are beutiful Autumn." he reminded me and pushed me onto the bed. I pushed him off. He looked shocked and starteld. I turned around.

"Take it off." I said.

I felt him unhook my bra as I slid out of my thongs. I turned back around and he looked at my naked body, and I looked at his. This time I went on him and as I lay down my thigh I felt his penis press against it. He rolled over and i was looking up at him. His hand slid down my thigh and to my legs, he started opening them and slid into me. It hurt, alot. He stiffened and we both moaned. 

He pushed me up against the head board and back away from he. I looked at him wanting more.

"Whats wrong?" I ask. Feeling something was off.