Chapter 2

Husk goes into angels room in the morning, he sees that he never came home last night "Yo Charlie, did you see angel at all?". She says no and husk tries to text him, no reply, he calls, no reply. He sits at the bar, staring at the drink he made for angel. 

About another 2 hours go by and Angel arrives at the hotel practically stumbling in the door. He attempts to head upstairs before being stopped by Charlie. "Angel where have you been? you missed this morning's activities!" She attempts to hug him, but angel backs up quickly. "Just work, I'll do an activity later I'm gonna head to bed for a sec". Angel slightly shoves Charlie aside and heads to his room and slumps on the bed, husk follows in short behind him. 

"Angel, you, ok?" Husk stands at the door, he knows something is wrong, Givin he knows some of the bullshit Val does to Angel, but he doesn't fully know. "Fuck off I'm fine." Angel says trying to regain enough composure to face the rest of the hotel. "Look I get you got this whole "I don't give a shit" act going on but it's just us you don't gotta uphold that shit with me, you know that." he says walking up and closing the door. "I really don't give a shit, I've done this job for years, none of this shit is new. Don't you dare act like you know shit about me.". Husk scoffs and laughs slightly "Damn you're really fucked up aren't you." Angel looks at him and gets kind of pissed "No fucking shit asshole, look who I work for!". Husk just walks out, closing the door but still staying behind it incase angel needs him. 

After another hour or so angel finally comes out of the room, husk hands him a drink and they head downstairs, this isn't unusual since husk is the only one angel will be around when he's upset after work. They do an activity and angel sits at the bar with husk, "So husker I got a question." angel asks, "Why do you always know what to do when I'm all upset?" Husk looks at him "Well cause i know you, Anthony...". Angel bout falls out of his chair, "How the hell do you know that name??". husk is walking up to his room. "Husk! Fucking answer, me! How the hell do you know that?!"Husk doesn't answer and keeps walking up and goes in his room. Angel sits back on the barstool, extremely fucking confused on how husk knows that name, how did he find it? Only a few people know that name. 

Husk goes in his room and closes the door, he sighs. He stares at his phone and dials a number, the number answers and husk gets straight to the point.  "Give me more information on him, and ill hand you over more of what you need." The caller agrees and they both hang up. Husk lays back on his bed, wondering if he's doing the right thing, what if this all blows up in his face. He thinks about all the possible consequences but also the pros. He sighs "For angel..". he sits back up and heads back down to the bar.Angel is sitting on the couch staring at him the entire time. He is still so confused on how husk got that information. who did he get it from, why did he get it, so many questions but he cant just ask them.

Charlie urges husk to join the next activity, He refuses but after Mutiple pleads from her he finally gives in. She says they are gonna play telephone. Husk and angel are right next to each other and as it goes around it finally gets to angel, he whispers to husk asking him yet again how he knew his real name. husk gets up and walks back to the bar, Everyone his confused but just brushes it off as husk being himself. Angel huffs and sits back on the couch. Even though angel was kinda caught off guard, he is kinda flustered by the fact husk knew his name, cause he had to have tried to find it, But the happiness soon dissipates as he realizes if husk knew his name he might find worse things, things nobody needs to know. Depending on who he's getting the info from this could be dangerous. 

Angel mini panics at the thought of what husk could find, some stuff possibly putting them both in danger. He heads to his room thinking of some way to figure out who told husk and keep any info from getting to him from now on. Angel finally found someone that sees him, he can't risk that being demolished because of the past, even the present. Anyone with half a brain would run if they found out everything. Angel cant lose him. He wont lose him.