10.|| First Kiss ||

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤❤️

🎯Target: 15 votes,10 comments
   (𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮   𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭.)

𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈..

I had spent hours choosing the perfect shirt, adjusting my hair, and rehearsing conversation starters. Priya had agreed to meet me at the Restro little cafe near the park-the one with the fairy lights and mismatched chairs. I took the bike keys from the drawer and then called mom 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢??.𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑜 𝑘𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑎 . Then I told mom that I am going out with friends. 𝐼𝑡𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡ℎ ,𝑚𝑢𝑗ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑧𝑎𝑚 𝑛ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖  said mom said tauntingly.ℎ𝑎𝑧𝑎𝑚 𝑘𝑟 𝑙𝑜 𝑎𝑝 i said annoyingly .I should message Dumbo that  I am leaving the house now . As i walked towards the café, i couldn't help but feel a flutter of nerves. I had never been on a date like this before. Priya was different-confident, intelligent, and beautiful. I wondered if i would be able to keep up with her. As I stepped into the café, the bell above the door tinkled, and there she was. Priya stood by the window, her eyes scanning the room. When she saw me , her face broke into a smile, and suddenly, all my nervousness melted away. "𝐻𝑖," i said, my voice a little too high-pitched."𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘... 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔."Priya blushed, her cheeks turned red. "Thank you," she replied. "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."

We choose a corner table, the one with the view of the park. The waitress brought us menus, but i couldn't focus on the words. I was too busy
stealing glances at My Dumboo (Priya)-the way her hair fell over her shoulder, the curve of her lips when she laughed.
"So," Priya said, leaning back in her chair. *"𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."
My mind went blank. Interesting? I was a math nerd who painted sunsets and wrote terrible poetry. What could i say that wouldn't make me sound like a total dork? "Well," i began, "I once climbed a tree to rescue a stranded kitten. It scratched me, but I saved it."
Priya's eyes sparkled. "𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠."And,"i continued, gaining confidence, *"| can solve a Rubik's Cube in under two minutes."
"𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒," Priya said. *"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒?"
My heart skipped a beat. *"... 𝑢ℎ, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦."
"Perfect," Priya said, standing up. *"𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒."