A little party~

You remember giving the boss your phone number and kissing him on the check, you sort of regret doing that, "Damn why the hell did I just give him my phone number?!" You said as you drove back to your house. You went inside and heard your phone ring, "ah sh** I forgot I left my phone here!" You ran to see who was calling you, it said unknown caller. You decided to pick up the phone an answer it, "hello?" You said as you heard the voice of Mr.Fazbear saying, "(Y/N)! Hello um... This probably isn't a good time to be calling since you just got home, but maybe do you want to have a little party? Of surviving your first night?
Only me and you?~" he said over the phone, you were a bit shocked, "W-what do you mean only you and me?" He politely said "A party for you and me only, I know you don't like cramped spaces so I only invited you!" He said, you felt dirty minded, "O-oh I though... N-nothing... Okay I'll come..." You hung up not even saying goodbye. You started to think, then you realized ' What if what I though he wanted to do is what he's gonna do?' You arrived a couple minutes after that. You knocked on the door as the boss tried to control his dogs from barking opening the door, "heeey! (Y/N)! You came, sorry for my dogs there-" you cut him off, "IS THAT A MOUNTAIN BERNESE DOG?!" You loved mountain bernese dogs, "Yes! They are, there very calm usually... I guess they just like you" he giggled as he welcomed you in. You walked in saying, "so, what do you want to do?" He smiled and said...

Find out what he said on the next chapter! Thank you for reading!