Thinking and thinking...

((Randomfnaffanfics99: OMG u guys just love this story don't you? Well I'm back x3))
---_______--7:00 am your house--__
You sat there and though about what the boss tried to do to you, you say up looking down at an image of him. You
All of a sudden heard a knock on the door, you ran to open it seeing it was the boss.
"Hey, (Y/N)... I'm sorry for what I tried to do... But... I just though... You... Were... Umm...." He couldn't find the words,
"Sexy?. Hot?"
"No... I... Beautiful. I though you were beautiful and... I just... I sometimes get like that. Also don't hug me unless you wanna get rapped..."
You looked At him weirdly
"Why would you rape someone if they hug you?"
He looked away blushing, "I hate it when people hug me and it's just an right away reaction, I become a perv when someone hugs me..." You smiled, "alright well apology accepted" he smiled back at you "thanks (Y/N)"
"No problem!" You said as the boss walked away, you shut the door wiping the smile off your face, you were talking to yourself , "Why would he become a perv when you hug him? I get he hates hugs but..." You stopped questioning yourself with that question, and talked more "wait... Does he have a wife? Is he just cheating on her or..." You growled at yourself for thinking to much and bashed your head multiple times on the wall, "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid"

((Randomfnaffanfics99: sorry if I misspelled anything, or etc... HOPE YOU ENJOY COZ A HELLA LOAD OF PEOPLE WANTED ME TO UPDATE SO HERES YOUR UPDATE XD))