c10.

its been a 4 weeks after Ayanda gave birth to Thingo, his growing so fast and starting to resemble his dad. Everything was just going well. I was at Ayanda's place helping her with cleaning and etc. We were also planning a little celebration party. But I was in charge of that.

"Mngani,what color do you think it should be? Nude,white," I recommend.
"Ngicela uNude,I don't want bright colors" she said.

I wrote that down on my note book and looked for nice chilled venues,decor,catering. I had already sent invites to everyone Ayanda wanted to come. "Mngani,sekhumele ngihambe manje,I'll see you tommrow ne?" I said standing up. "Sharp Mngani" she accompanied me to the door.

I went into the elevator alone minding my business..as I was walking to my car underground parking space I could feel someone staring at me..I got chills all over my body. I quickly rushed to my car and drove off. Well that was weird.

I arrived at Kwenzo's place..his car was outside so I'm guessing he is home,I locked my car and took my computer bag with me into the house. I opened the door abo'aunty we're cleaning as usual. I greeted them "Sanibonani,uKwenzo ukhona?" I asked them "Yebo,ehhovisi lakhe"

I put my things down in his bedroom,and changed into my skims outfits and normal slippers and headed to his office. I decided not to knock and just barge in. "asinqonqozi manje" He said chuckling "Ngyaxolisa,I miss you so much..I couldn't even knock" i said sitting on his lap.

"What are you busy with?" I asked slightly stroking his ear. "Work as usual,nothing much..uzoya nini emsebenzin?" He asked. "My manger said I could work at home for while..kodwa uzongitshela uma ngidinga ukubuyela" I said.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him
He looked so draning and tired. "No,I've been sitting here since namhlanje ekuseni" "baby,why though...I thought we spoke about you stressing yourself ngezinto ezingadingekile "

He sighed, "I'm coming back" I went out of the room.

I quickly ordered take away from uber eats I was to tired to cook. I ordered his favorite chinese food kimchi fried rice and I ordered fried sushi. In less than 8 minutes it was here. I dished up for the both of us with some cranberry juice and went back to the office

"Thatha" I said handing him his plate,"Hau,when did you start cooking?"
"ungazikhathazi ngalokho sthandwa sami,ngicela udle"

We devoured our food silently..it was so delicious.
"Mhhhhhhhh,this is so yummy" I said closing my eyes. "I know right"

We finished eating,Kwenzo went up to the bedroom and I just cleaned up the little mess I made in the kitchen and went upstairs too. Kwenzo was preparing a shower..so while he was doing that I called the decor and catering company for Ayanda's baby shower.

I made arrangements with the decor company and informed Ayanda about it.
The baby shower is happening this Sunday so nje, I'm busy.

Kwenzo was done showering looking fresh and clean. So nami nje ngilambile ngayo geza. I bathed did skincare routine,brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. Kwenzo was reading some book .

I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat "Kwenzo,you know I love you right?" I said "Ngiyazi sthandwa sami,ngikuthanda kakhulu" he said kissing my forehead. I dozed off to sleep,walandela naye.

-The following Day-
*I skipped to the afternoon,cause ngiyinja🤘🏼*

Kwenzo had left to hang out with his colleagues and he said he'd be coming back later on. While he was out i was getting ready to go buy Ayanda a nice dress and an outfit for myself.

I drove to go collect my dress from a very good friend of mine OM Style Avenue. I went in the boutique "Hey Orapeleng" "hey hunn,how are you?"

We greeted each other,then she went to get my dress. While waiting for her I was casually scrolling on my phone. "Heere you gooo" she said handing my dress. "Ohh,thank you so much babes" I said. I got to my car. I was starving so I drove to Macdonalds and got a meal.

As I was eating my nuggets,I got a call from Kwenzo I answered and quickly connected the call to the car's Bluetooth.
"Hey babby" I said "Sawubona Sthandwa Sami"

Call :

Me : Unjani?
Kwenzo : Ahh, Ngyaphila Muntu wami,ukuphi njengamanje?
Me : I'm driving baby, I just bought something to eat cause I was straving! I'm about to off ramp.
Kwenzo: ohh okay Sthandwa sami,Lalela after you're done with everything please come straight home,nginesimangaliso kuwe
Me : is that so? alright ngizoza ke.

The call ends.

Kwenzo's Pov :

I was bored the whole day,doing absolutely nothing. Noli wasn't home so no one was keeping me company,so I decided to go to the nearest mall and bought my baby something nice. She's been bugging me about the Steve Madden Bag and I just wanted to surprise her with it.

I had called one of my sisters to go buy it for me..(I payed them back of course) I even prepared dinner for the both of us.
I couldn't wait for to get home and spend time with her.

Nolihle's Pov :

After Kwenzo telling me he had a surprise for me I honestly couldn't wait to get home. I was supposed to go to Ayanda but change of plans,I called her and told her I'll see her tommrow.

I parked into the garage and rushed to open the garage door leading me into the house. I looked around looking for Kwenzo but I couldn't see him..I felt him grab me from behind and gave me slow neck kisses. "Mhh Kwenzo,is this the surprise your talking about?" I said closing my eyes. He chuckled "Maybe,maybe not..Ngilandele."

We went to the bedroom and it was covered in roses and candles and on the bed was a steve madden paper bag,I couldn't believe my eyes. "Babbyyyyyyy," I gave him a hug and kissed him a few times. "Okay okay open your gift" he said.

I took the and opened inside was a wrapped box with a pink ribbon,I quickly opened it. And I saw a big cute,stunning Steve Madden bag.
The one I've been bugging kwenzo about!!

As soon as I saw the bag..I jumped on him and we shared a passionate kiss.."Ngiyabonga kakhulu baby,ngiyakuthanda" I said between the kisses "Anything for my baby"

While we were kissing i felt his hands run through my behind..he was slightly pulling my tights off me..but it felt so good I let him carry on. I could feel his hard member on me.
I unzipped his pants,he put me down on the bed. I started stroking his member on my private "Arghh,uzizwa umnandi"

imagine the rest lol.