Prologue

She was lying on the cold floor like a lifeless body. Her heartbeat had stopped beating a long time ago Now her delicate breaths which she was taking very slowly which could probably stop at any time. Tears had dried from her grey ocean eyes. Her dry lips which had no longer thirsted for water.

This room was filled with darkness where all the sources of light were closed And complete silence
where only her slow breathing could be heard.

Her holy soul had long since left her tender body, When all limits were crossed to tarnish her honor, her self respect, When her honor was being auctioned in front of thousands of people, where she was being humiliated in front of thousands of brutes.

Her existence was snatched away from her at that moment when someone else's name was stamped on her body. Which she could not remove from her body even if she wanted to. Even her pure soul was falling into his grip. Whose grip had captured her body like this... like she was his favorite toy.

Just like a child keeps his favorite toy, he had kept her tightly confined to his cage from where she could never go out.

The sound of footsteps coming from outside started being heard inside. the sound of the door latch twisting was heard inside the deserted closed room which means someone is opening the door But still there was no movement in her body her body was still lying there

The door opened with a creaking sound and the sound of his heavy footsteps stopped in front of her. He rested one knee on the ground and placed his hand on the other knee, balancing his body with the sole of the other foot.

A smut smirk appeared on his face looking at her. He licked his lips before tracing his slender long fingers on her bare arm. A horrific shiver entered her body feeling at his cold rough hand touched her soft skin without her consent. she clutched herself into a more feeling his intense gaze on her skin which frightens her soul as much as her body.

She closed her eyes tighter and hid her face in her arms so that his beautiful aqua marine orbs wouldn't see her frightened face. watching her trembling a amusing rogue grin crept on his vicious face which was awakening within him even more sensual temptation towards his desire... desire for her, which was forcing him to become more sinful in such a way that his desire became more and more forbidden to her temptation.

He grabbed her hair tightly and pulled them forcely towards him upward causing a painful groan to come out of her mouth until she felt as if her skull had been almost pulled out of her head. she quivering badly as she found herself close to him. he was dangerously close to her blazing her every inch of her skin until her skin burns in the flame of his gaze.

"How much" He growly into her terrified face as his hot and raged breath was fanning on her face. She clenched her eyes tightly, not daring to look into his dangerous deep orbs. she whimpered in pain as he tightened his grip on her hair, why does she ignore him all the time knowing that he was her end, No matter how fucking hard she tried, she could not escape his sinful temptation, whose desire has become a sin for her enticing body.

"How much more will you torment yourself" She slowly unlatched her wet lashes and looked into his aquamarine eyes who was already stared her with his blazing gaze. The tears that had dried up in her eyes started forming again. He was so close to her that her soul was begging to leave her body because of his haunting presence that was scaring her to the core. Seeing the terror emerging in her alluring azure eyes, a quivering grin crept in his face. He released her hair and moved his fingers down her cheeks to her lips. He was rubbing his thumb on her dry lips, whose juicy lips he had become so insane about that this temptation forced him to become a sinner.

But he stopped when a drop of her tears fell on his thumb. He fixed his eyes on her and a burning terror flashed in his eyes when he found a sea of ​​tears in her eyes. he clenched his jaw and gripped her delicate neck with his brawny palm. he pushed her against the wall and hovered over her and growled loudly on her face .