"Michelle's Wisdom"

Courtney's P.O.V.

I woke up on a Tuesday morning feeling blessed! Not only was I chosen to be on a show that was highly expected to be successful, but Beyoncé was coming to see me.

She told me she wasn't trying to rush into a relationship. But I wasn't trying to rush into one either. In fact, I was actively on a dating site when I met her. Which meant I had ghosted a few girls I was talking to because...well...let's be real....they're not billionaires! Money isn't everything, but when you have the opportunity to possibly be with someone that's got billions on top of billions, you would have to be a fool to pass that up!

However, there was one girl that I noticed kind of ghosted me too. She made it clear that she was only looking for a friends with benefits thing. But I wanted to seriously date and eventually be in a relationship with someone. I eventually wanted marriage as well. So I guess she felt like I was a waste of time since those were not her goals. I actually liked her and was thinking about her. And y'all know how it goes. When you think about somebody they pop up out of nowhere!

Reneé: "Hey Courtney....I saw on your Instachat that you got the part of Hillary on Bel Air. Didn't even know you were auditioning for it. Congratulations...I was selected to be one of the makeup artists. 😊"

Courtney: "Say swear!!!! 👀"

Reneé: "SWEAR! And makeup artists get paid good AF on these type of shows!"

Courtney: "Girl, we in our bags!!! 🤑😂"

Reneé: "For real! 😂 But how else have you been?"

Courtney: "I mean, I'm good. Just surprised to hear from you though. You kind of ghosted me....👀"

Reneé: "Lies! 😭 I've just been busy. And you lowkey ghosted me. Must've met someone else. 😔"

Courtney: "Bye! Your ass probably found that fuck buddy you wanted! 😂"

Reneé: "💀 Ok, so you know honesty is my policy. So I'll admit that I do have a fuck buddy. You'll never believe who it is though."

Courtney: "Wait, I know the person?! 👀"

Reneé: "You may know of her. It's the creator of Instachat. Beyoncé Knowles. And before you tell me to say swear, SWEAR!"

Y'all.....my fucking heart stopped! Beyoncé was fucking Reneé but was on her way to see me?! No wonder she was quick to tell me she wasn't ready for a relationship. She knew she was on some bullshit!

Courtney: "Um....how long have you been involved with her?"

Reneé: "Not long,  but we just messed around for the first time last Friday night. Her house is so fucking lit! Huge as hell! And she has like 3 expensive ass cars and a private jet!"

Courtney: "WOW, 3 cars?! I only know about the one she picked me up in when I was in New York for my sister's wedding. Which was a pink Bugatti....oh....btw....she facetimed me Friday night saying sorry she missed my call because she was dealing with family stuff...and I guess I should mention she's on her way to see me now...."

Reneé: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!!!"

Courtney: "What's your plans for the day?"

Reneé: "Nothing but I'm so pissed right now! All she had to do was be honest! She told me she wasn't fucking with anybody else! Why lie when we're not even in a relationship?! I hate liars!"