head cannon's with the mane six

Cuddling!!!! Requested by _R4nboo
_______________________________________

Ashlyn: Ashlyn would be against it because she's never really hugged many people, especially you, so she'd be really awkward and whatnot for about 5 minutes but then me really chill and calm and would cuddle you until you have to go home or just cuddle you and fall asleep.

Aiden: Aiden would pretty much be the one who wanted to cuddle and you couldn't say no to it and you both most likely end up cuddling on the couch or in his room, every now and then he would give you kisses on your head or cheek while you cuddled, and then he'd fall asleep while you just ate cuddling him and on your phone.

Ben: Ben would be super nervous about it but since you ask very politely he allows it and would be awkward about it for 15 minutes but then cuddles back and falls asleep with you in his arms while you both listen to music.

Logan: He's really awkward about it and doesn't know how to not make it feel awkward so you two just hug for a little and then play a game of some sort with you next to him or him sitting criss cross and you in his lap while you beat him in the game you're playing.

Taylor: she's super kind and cuddles you the entire time you're with her and she doesn't let go unless you need the bathroom or food. Even then she'll just wait for you.

Tyler: he'll just say "Cuddling is for babies, last I checked, you're a teen." But will cuddle you anyways. He's mean like that...but still caring. Though he'd cuddle you and force you to play video games with him because you're cuddling. Ofc he'll go easy with the games with you, you'd be in his lap while you cuddled and he'd kiss you on the neck or cheek each time he wins.