head cannons!!!

Requested by _R4nbo
_______________________________________

How they'd react to you being short or taller than them.

Shorter than them:

Ashlyn: She finds it cute and will hold you as if you're a baby or will hold you when you get scared of things since you're shorter than her, she will literally beat the shit out of someone if they make fun of you.

Aiden: will hold you bridle style and won't let you go until you fall asleep, finds your shortness cute AF and will make fun of you for it but playfully.

Ben: finds it cute as hell because of his tallness so you being shorter than him is as if he's a parent with a child. Will pick you up when you need to be tall and will most likely put you on his shoulders or back.

Taylor: She would literally cry over your smallness because it's cute!!! She would literally say "your size makes you perfect for cuddling!!" And would hug you until you can't breath.

Tyler: would use you as an arm rest sometimes and mock your shortness but would most definitely lift you up onto his back or shoulders so you can reach things. Would most likely say jokes like "how's the weather down there?" And would laugh.

Logan: Would be pretty sweet and caring and would grab things for you if you needed them. He's a sweetie, nothing said much with teasing for your height.
_______________________________________

How they'd react to you being short or taller than them.

Taller than them:

Ashlyn: "well damn bitch! How tall are you!? Not that it's an issue but still!!" Will try not to sound mean but it sounds mean anyways...

Aiden: would literally ask for upies and be completely stupid with you. "Well damn. At least I know how to climb a tree!"

Ben: bro is 6'0...how fucking tall would you be?! That would be scary to know!! But anyways. He would be flustered by your tallness against him and would most likely be really confused on how tall you can get and if your parents are freaking giants!

Taylor: would be very flustered and all she would do is hold your hand and kiss you on the cheek or hand. "You're so tall..."

Tyler: "why the fuck are you so tall.." would feel intimidated and flustered and frustrated that your taller then him. Will still make fun of you though with that "how's the weather up there."

Logan: "you're like a god/goddess.." and would be flustered over your tallness.
_______________________________________