CHAPTER 7 : The Past Remembers

⚠!Warning! ⚠ : Violence, death, abuse, torture, self harm, anxiety, murder, mental health issues, pain, ect.

~

So this person was famous. For what exactly?

He was the first and only to survive the killing-curse.

Harry Potter. That's what Finn had said.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The sardonic voice rang through her head and echoed.

She looked down at her hands. She screamed and tears ran down her pale skin. No sound came out.

A black-haired man desperately embraced the dead body of a red-haired woman. He sobbed and cried, cradling her in his arms.

"CRUCIO!"

"You're killing me, Mr. - ." Eirian stated emotionlessly as she lay in pain.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL THE BOY?! WHERE WILL WE GET THE INFORMATION NOW?!"

"I apologize, Miss - . He wanted me to do it."

"KILL HER! WE DON'T NEED HER!"

"No, she is still of use.

"She can still entertain us. "

The red-haired woman was unmoving, her eyes staring into nothing.
The black-haired man looked down at the face of the woman he loved. The woman he will always love.

Always.

A pair of black, polished shoes stopped in front of Eirian in the dark hall where she lay.

He looked down at her face.

She had been staring into nothing, thinking back to things which she hadn't known she had memories of.

She didn't try to move or to look up to see who this person was. Her will to live had gone.

"Miss Onyx."

A monotone voice said and then waited for a response.

When one didn't come, he spoke on, "It has come to my knowledge that you have assaulted one of the staff. To my office. Immediately."

She didn't move an inch and stayed silent. Not even her gaze moved.

"Miss Onyx, do not make me repeat myself. You will do as I say this instant."

Still no response.

"Do you have any idea how serious this is?! Do you have any idea what you have done?!"

His voice dispersed into the looming stillness.

And now his patience had gone. He took hold of the back of her collar and dragged her down the hall towards their destination.

Eirian was propelled into a chair and Professor Snape leaned forward, holding the armrests.

"Do you know the state Filch is in?! Do you realise in just how much trouble you find yourself in?!"

He stared down at her for a moment with a pained frown on his face.

"Not only have you nearly committed murder and broken at least a dozen school rules, but you have broken the most serious of decrees!"

It was completely silent and the anxious and heavy atmosphere hung over them in suspense.

Eirian's reticence suddenly broke as tears streamed down her face. Her eyes and nose were red and she was extremely pale and mortally anxious and distressed.