|Y/N| S1 E1 how it all started

All 13 legends.. Entity 303, Null, Dreadlord, HELLA, and Blaze, Herobrine, Razer, Dark Control and Chronos, Exodus, Alicia and Shawn were all talking in the magic room where all holder gets there magic, meanwhile Y/N was reading a book in the corner about magic..Y/N suddenly reads a story out loud

Y/N: In the ancient Crystal Keep of Aethoria, nestled within the towering peaks of the Sapphire Mountains, a young apprentice named Seraphina discovered a long-forgotten chamber pulsating with a kaleidoscope of ethereal light. Within this sanctum, crystals of every hue and luminescence hummed in harmony, resonating with a power both ancient and uncharted. Seraphina, with trembling hands and a heart brimming with curiosity, reached out to touch a magnificent crystal orb at the center of the room. As her fingertips made contact, a surge of energy coursed through her, unlocking a hidden wellspring of custom magic. The crystals around her began to dance in a symphony of colors, weaving spells of healing, protection, and transformation as she realized her destiny as a Crystal Weaver, tasked with harnessing the elemental forces of the earth to restore balance to a world in turmoil.

Y/N:Hm?...Is this book real Shawn?

Shawn: uhm yeah I think so why?

Y/N:..I wonder..If the cave is still there..the book talked about a cave where this princess which is "Seraphina" died...And...The crystals...I think there real....Should we go check them out?

Shawn and the others:I think this is a bad idea....

Y/N: I don't think so!

Y/N opened a portal behind them and pushed them in

When they came from the portal it looked like this:

Y/N: What is the blue essence!

Shawn:idk but...I don't think it's good to follow it

The others:argeed..

Y/N: come on scaredy cats!

They all ran to the blue essence

the others could get through but Shawn couldn't

Shawn:Why can't I get through!!

Y/N: this is the trial they were talking about! The crystals on our necklaces! If the Essence Matches the Color of your necklace! You'll have to get through the trial to get through!

Shawn:ugh fine..

Y/N push Alicia through the pink portal, Entity 303, Null, Dreadlord, HELLA, and Blaze through the orange, Dark Control through the red and Chronos, Exodus through the green...

Y/N: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Y/N jumped through A purple portal

____________________________________________

The end...

So guys this is what it's going to look like everyday Follow me for more oh and also here my two accounts

@DDsgirl_cutie

@Action_Fanfixs

Gets ready for more uploads everyday after school which i get out at: 3:00 and do my home work then start these stories...I hope to see you guys in the future and uhhh thats all! I'll see you guys maybe later!

!Scroll down¡
____________________________________________

What it was actually supposed to be like:

But I don't like Copying from the creator soo! ILL MAKE IT DIFFERENT!